Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Out of touch foid tries to spread cope. Spoiler alert: no one takes her seriously

T

TheLonelyCastaway

Greycel

Please, tell me foids aren't this out of touch! It brings my piss to a boil seeing normies completely refuse to understand how things are. The lack of self awareness is infuriating as it is hilarious.

They breathe the bluepill

She really is oblivious to what we go through.
Just go outside bro!
Bitch, did you forget that we're FUCKING UGLY!?

the real infamy is why give her more views?
I wont even click on that.

Just go outside bro!
It's not that they don't understand the blackpill, they just don't want to. I keep trying to explain but no one believes me. I hate how normies think we're not completely hopeless...

Her butch fake lesbo aesthetic is making me want to punch her stupid face (in Super Punch-Out 1994)

Been posted like 5 times

Really? Well I couldn't help but share this when I saw it. It's total horseshit nobody with a brain genuinely believes.

Was not expecting the comments. Usually 'incels' vid made by wahmen have tons of whiteknight comments, platitudes and meme advice.

Please, tell me foids aren't this out of touch! It brings my piss to a boil seeing normies completely refuse to understand how things are. The lack of self awareness is infuriating as it is hilarious.

Not One Second

Just go outside bro!

I went outside today and it only took a few minutes of holes scurrying away from me (and one black cunt openly laughing at me) to have a public meltdown right before work.

If it was a viable long-term strategy, I would shut myself indoors all day like my brother does instead of "putting myself out there" as a universally unwanted male.

Her butch fake lesbo aesthetic is making me want to punch her stupid face (in Super Punch-Out 1994)
LMAO xDDD go full fuckin Captain Fordo on her ass!

I hate coaches

Imagine taking advice from a female dating coach.

My based comment is getting upvoted :feelsautistic:

look at her narrow palate, inward molars, elongated maxilla, these traits are a death sentence on a male.

look at her narrow palate, inward molars, elongated maxilla, these traits are a death sentence on a male.
I hate that there's 2 different worlds. Foids get free passes for everything while males get fuck all!

She looks a bit male.

Not a single frame

maxresdefault.jpg

Stop posting this retarded dyke

Not gonna watch it.

That whore ain't getting my view
full

Not one half spin of an electron.

Just go outside bro!

Going outside is always a reminder of that :feelscry:

Not giving her the view

Just go outside bro!

If fhey admit we are right to be pissed what else can they say to hate us. So they throw up a strawman they can easily knock down. JUST GO OUTSIDE BRO.. ehem.

Leftist cucks lie because the truth is worthless propaganda.

Ugly used up 3D meathole

I will not click this, I refuse.

just insult her theory

Just go outside bro!

She's correct for looksmax. Me users her advice for the average incel though no.

Was not expecting the comments. Usually 'incels' vid made by wahmen have tons of whiteknight comments, platitudes and meme advice.
If fhey admit we are right to be pissed what else can they say to hate us. So they throw up a strawman they can easily knock down. JUST GO OUTSIDE BRO.. ehem.

Leftist cucks lie because the truth is worthless propaganda.

Last edited:
the real infamy is why give her more views?
I wont even click on that.
Not One Second
Not one sec
Not giving her the view
Not one half spin of an electron.
Not a single frame
Not gonna watch it.
That whore ain't getting my view
full

Not clicking that shit, mobile data isn't free, and I sure as fuck ain't using it on that dyke

It's not that they don't understand the blackpill, they just don't want to. I keep trying to explain but no one believes me. I hate how normies think we're not completely hopeless...
I also think it’s a combination of them not understanding how truly bad it is to be an ugly male in today’s world. It’s hard to see another persons POV.

She didn't care and she knows she doesn't care.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back