Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Out of curiosity - what games do you guys like, if you play/still enjoy games

stunDripper

stunDripper

Recruit
★★
I’m mostly playing Guilty Gear Strive, MH Rise and Elden Ring

I can’t enjoy games like I used anymore because shitty feelings just catch up too fast now but when I’m able to invest some time these are the ones I boot up.

Can't enjoy much these days, but been playing Judgment / Lost Judgment, Hitman 3, and Minecraft. I'm planning on returning to Tekken when 8 drops and might purchase Like A Dragon: Ishin.

I also used to play For Honor a lot, but that game is stressful.

recently i´ve been coping a lot with hearts of iron 4

Can't enjoy much these days, but been playing Judgment / Lost Judgment, Hitman 3, and Minecraft. I'm planning on returning to Tekken when 8 drops and might purchase Like A Dragon: Ishin.

There was a time period where I also grew grey hairs playing For Honor but I wasn’t depressed as shit back then, just retarded.

I like a lot of games tbh, I just don't have the motivation to play tho lol

I've only been playing Gems of War the last few years. Dauntless is good too. They are free to download on all consoles and android.

GoW-screen2.jpg

Recently been playing Hogwarts Legacy a fair bit (on PS5), on PC im playing Sons of the Forest (played a shit load of the first Forest game) and some Dying Light 2. Recently completed Portal for the first time (i know, latecomer to the game) and played a bit of Portal 2. Not working at the moment so lots of time to play games rn kek