Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Our plane of existence is entirely different.

I've seen this first hand. Small, beta boys being friendzoned by their friends while tall and masculine guys fucked them easily. It's fucking brutal to be treated as a friend and see her fucking with other guys who are genetically better than yourself.

none of those dudes are over 22, brutal agepill.
"But men peak at 50 ":soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels:

I've seen this first hand. Small, beta boys being friendzoned by their friends while tall and masculine guys fucked them easily. It's fucking brutal to be treated as a friend and see her fucking with other guys who are genetically better than yourself.
Friendzonepill is extremely brutal. Foids even suck at being good friends. They should be categorized as hazard material not fragile like they do in the bluepilled world.
"But men peak at 50 ":soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels:
Thats redpill for you. Rollo tomato can seeth with the tranny.

agepill is kinda bs
its just that many chads get ugly bc they dont take care of themselves.
i've seen many chads in 30s and 40s. seen many girls on the internet drooling over chad DILFS.

but it's basically genetic lottery. its not just over for incels above 22, it never even began..

We're an entirely different species. When you were longing to just hold your crush's hands. She was getting her tight prime hole stretched by men genetically better than you.
that's why i stopped having crushes lol. I know that all women are out of my league.

Yeah there are three groups of men.

1) Subhuman who never get one touch from female and have to rot their entire lifes alone
2) Normtards who sometimes get pussy, but their women are interested in chad all the time
3) good looking men living a life full of joy and adventure and tons of vagina

Thats how this world works. :cryfeels:

She is a Chad hunter like most foids