Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Our place is in a concentration camp

Fontaine

Fontaine

Overlord
★★★★★
I was reading Primo Levi's account of his internment in Buna-Monowitz when I suddenly realized that the concentration camp might be the most honest intellectual concept human society ever produced: a place where all pretenses of justice, fairness or equal treatment finally disappear; a place where the raw truths that govern our universe are finally allowed to surface; a place where those who are not actually part of society, those whose very existence is a corrupting wind on the fabric of healthy society, are treated as such.

The concentration camp is a crucible where all falsehoods disappear. It is a world of extremely hard work and extremely unforgiving discipline, two principles that have so far governed every successful civilization in history and embody the actual value of individual welfare in the grand scheme of things (almost zero). It is a world where social hierarchies are no longer poorly hidden in a hypocritical fashion but are displayed transparently as a matter of life and death. It is finally a world where the foreigner, the parasite, the outlaw, the alien, is allowed to approach a semblance of normality by accepting to submit to its atrocious rules: which is actually better, for us oldcels who have experienced it, than complete anomie and hedonistic self-destruction.

I advocate the building of special detention camps for incels. I would myself like to be a kapo in such a camp, enforcing with great zeal rules like nofap. It is actually a mercy to say the truth about incels in such a way: they are not fully human and their only chance at redemption is through torture.

What the hell are you talking about. I think killing incels with their consent is a good idea, but I'm not sure about that other shit.

How many millions was it, 6 gorrilion trillion @Fontaine?

How many millions was it, 6 gorrilion trillion @Fontaine?
Denying the Holocaust is low IQ af, even pro-German/neutral historians like Irving or Beevor admitted it.

Maybe you do, (((Fontaine))). Not me.

um... ok, talk later when you get off the shrooms

I was reading Primo Levi's account of his internment in Buna-Monowitz when I suddenly realized that the concentration camp might be the most honest intellectual concept human society ever produced: a place where all pretenses of justice, fairness or equal treatment finally disappear; a place where the raw truths that govern our universe are finally allowed to surface; a place where those who are not actually part of society, those whose very existence is a corrupting wind on the fabric of healthy society, are treated as such.

The concentration camp is a crucible where all falsehoods disappear. It is a world of extremely hard work and extremely unforgiving discipline, two principles that have so far governed every successful civilization in history and embody the actual value of individual welfare in the grand scheme of things (almost zero). It is a world where social hierarchies are no longer poorly hidden in a hypocritical fashion but are displayed transparently as a matter of life and death. It is finally a world where the foreigner, the parasite, the outlaw, the alien, is allowed to approach a semblance of normality by accepting to submit to its atrocious rules: which is actually better, for us oldcels who have experienced it, than complete anomie and hedonistic self-destruction.

I advocate the building of special detention camps for incels. I would myself like to be a kapo in such a camp, enforcing with great zeal rules like nofap. It is actually a mercy to say the truth about incels in such a way: they are not fully human and their only chance at redemption is through torture.

But wouldn't you want to enjoy the purity and transparency of being one of the detainees in such a "fine place" ?

Kek. Good one.

High IQ
Denying the Holocaust is low IQ af, even pro-German/neutral historians like Irving or Beevor admitted it.
Holohaux is just a jewish meme. They can't believe people actually feel for 6 gorillion.

Jews were doing physical labour in those labour camps, producing military equipment for German army. That was German decision because war in the eastern front was getting out of control. Germany needed more manpower on the frontlines, and because of that fhey lacked labour force. They used Jews to fill the gap. Those were labour camps, not death camps. The rest is Jewish propaganda playing with naive people's emotions. People did die in labour camps, due to their medical condition (typhus), or got shot if they attempted to escape, or start mutiny, or steal from other labourers, or steal from German guards and staff, you name it. There was no systematic, industrial killings in those labour camps. Auschwitz was a reception center that was responsible for intake and classification. It is Jewish propaganda which robbed Germans blind, up to this very day Jewish people get 1000 euros per month for being "holocaust survivors". Of course they survived it, because holocaust did not happen. Many Polish communists as well as Jewish communists were sent to labour camps, but guess what, Polish labourers do not get monthly income, only Jews. Here you go, a bit food for thought.

Fuck you with this holocaust denial. I personally knew people who were there. I was translating to Hebrew what they told me in Russian and Ukrainian about what was there.
Again, fuck you idiots. Even the germans confessed about what they did.

This is, I recon, the intellectual equivalent of autoerotic S&M. You're veering completely off the road at this point.

Fuck you with this holocaust denial.
Who the fuck cares about the kike genocide? Big fucking deal.

I made a thread like this earlier, I agree with OP 100%. Its time society stopped treating incels normally.

Don't bother explaining it to people here. The low IQ mods will call you bluepilled and ban you.

your writing style is similar to houellebecq's

This, kids, is why you don't do TMS.

Jews were doing physical labour in those labour camps (...)
Historians and Primo Levi say as much. But you can't imagine accurately what forced physical labor in extremely poor conditions can entail. There was no need for systematic killing because most simply dropped off after a while due to generalized fatigue, illness or injury. There was an infirmary but you could only stay there for two months, if you didn't recover until this time your case was closed and you were sent off to be killed.

The gas chambers' existence is still a contentious point but there is no need to romanticize POW forced labor in times of war. Dude I'm sure you wouldn't be able to actually go through basic training in the army, so imagine the same thing going on for years on 400 kcal a day and with the permanent threat of death in case of weakness.

I like to LDAR here, i would like to put roasties in a concentration camp instead.

high iq. I will be glad to join of these so called " death camp".

I like to beat my meat nofap is fake

All these years of lonelinness have finally caught up with your mental health.

Looks like no-fap has been amazingly effective for improving your mindstate :lul: Or maybe it's the brain-zapping or whatever you did. Keep it up bucko

Fucking awesome.
307fe004c904692e66628507b57ad6cbf9c24cc3cfc05f4a595ad11ce99da871

I'm, I'm sorry Fontaine.. I don't know what they've done to you, but, we're gonna have to put you down, it is the merciful thing to do.. :feelsbadman:

Jesus fucking Christ stop RPing that any of us would be any less that a baby crying for his computer.

Dude I love this so much!

Please please give us more! I love love love love this! High IQ posts with extremist views are the BEST!

Last edited:

Really edgy.