Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Our parents are evil for making us so fucking ugly

AcidTrip

AcidTrip

Antinatilism is the answer to all of our problems
★★
Evil bastards created us even though they knew the the risk of us being ugly. Parents in general are narcissistic evilfucks that think having a kid of their own will give them happiness. How fucking evil, now the only way for me to ascend is to ER.

my height got fucked over because of me, can't blame them, my parents are of average height (5'5 and 5'11)
Your dad shouldn’t have fucked such a short woman with his normie ass height. Sorry brothER, it’s ovER

Evil bastards created us even though they knew the the risk of us being ugly. Parents in general are narcissistic evilfucks that think having a kid of their own will give them happiness. How fucking evil, now the only way for me to ascend is to ER.
I definitely agree that people carelessly have children without considering what that child’s life is going to be like.

Obviously there’s never a guarantee and two beautiful people might pump out an ugly kid but their odds are much better that it will be attractive kid.

My view is you shouldn’t have kids unless you can realistically give them a good chance for a net positive life. That means I would want enough money to pay for their higher education for example and I probably wouldn’t do it unless my theoretical wife was attractive since the risk of pumping out some hideous manlet would be too high otherwise. But I’m not in that situation and very likely never will be.

My parents were attractive. But recombination pill destroyed me.

Both my parents are sub3 and they were 35 years old when they decided to create an ugly autistic human, they still blame me for everything in my life

I don't feel anything for them at this point, maybe hate

They are from a different era and they don’t understand looks. They got arranged without seeing each other.

Both my parents are sub3 and they were 35 years old when they decided to create an ugly autistic human, they still blame me for everything in my life

I don't feel anything for them at this point, maybe hate
Brutal.

I don't even look any uglier than my dad it's just that standards were lower when he got my mother.

I look the same as my dad, he musicianmaxxed

Tbh bruh genetics are mostly like lotery. Two beutifull people wont always make beutifull child. Yes there is bigger chance, but it isnt rule.

If most of our dads were living today, they would be incels as well.

I swear to god these cumskins are something else :feelsjuice:

Blackpilled Antinatilist AKA Adam Fucking Lanza 卐

Even gl parents can produce mediocre or even ugly looking kids because you never know how your genes will be recombined or which genes will become dominant in you. Life is all about luck, kek

Even gl parents can produce mediocre or even ugly looking kids because you never know how your genes will be recombined or which genes will become dominant in you. Life is all about luck, kek

Exactly.

Evolution is a search pattern through design space, to keep up with changing environments that naturally creates lots incels and some chads to continue on to the next generation.

My brother was always good looking. Evolution tried out a different combination of genes for me, that would have been suitable for different cultural and environmental conditions.

I won this match earlier today.

Yup, actually all people that are anti-eugenics are evil and cruel, fuck them

Stop sucking faggot lanzas cock

I definitely agree that people carelessly have children without considering what that child’s life is going to be like.

Obviously there’s never a guarantee and two beautiful people might pump out an ugly kid but their odds are much better that it will be attractive kid.

My view is you shouldn’t have kids unless you can realistically give them a good chance for a net positive life. That means I would want enough money to pay for their higher education for example and I probably wouldn’t do it unless my theoretical wife was attractive since the risk of pumping out some hideous manlet would be too high otherwise. But I’m not in that situation and very likely never will be.
Carelessly, or just really horny

I don’t hate my parents they didn’t know we would turn out so fucked up it’s just unfortunate

No it's societies fault. Ugly men back in the day could get women but now they can't thanks to big tech companies. If you want to hate, hate modern society and big tech.

No it's societies fault. Ugly men back in the day could get women but now they can't thanks to big tech companies. If you want to hate, hate modern society and big tech.
It’s definitely reinforced by society

Agreed. My parents were ugly poor mentally ill shitskin midgets. Extremely unfortunate that they were allowed to reproduce.

I wish my parents worst sin was making me ugly :feelsbadman:
That's like miniscule compared to the other shit they did.

Adults are scumbags.