Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Our NWO Zog candidate is victorious in France

W

WizardofSoda

Overlord
★★★★★
Time to double down on mass immigration, free trade, feminism, Glory to Ukraine, the great reset.

Who else high AF now

Macron won again?

Ya I didn't see how he could lose being only 44 years old, they can have him for a loong time to come.
He probably won in the same way that Biden (((won))).

Most popular president in history even though everyone hates him and things have gotten exponentially worse since his term started.

Ya I didn't see how he could lose being only 44 years old, they can have him for a loong time to come.

Most popular president in history even though everyone hates him and things have gotten exponentially worse since his term started.
People still believe they're elected? JFL

Democracy is a sham.

People still believe they're elected? JFL

Democracy is a sham.

Ya the reality is the state itself runs the country. There is some democratic input but most all decisions of importance the state itself is making.

I hope the French get what they deserve for this.
Especially the whores

I hope the French get what they deserve for this.
Especially the whores
The French people didn't elect Macron. He's a pawn of the World Bank. He's the NWO golden boy.

The French people didn't elect Macron. He's a pawn of the World Bank. He's the NWO golden boy.
I do not doubt there are many French who voted for Macron.
Alot of people will do anything to not appear racist and to appease Nigs and Jews.
They will destroy their country and cultural and genetic heritage and history with no thought.
They will get what they think they want and what they deserve when France collapse under its demographic decay.

I don't doubt that either. Federal elections in current ZOG nations are more of a barometer for the controllers to gauge the national atmosphere and how well their puppets are being received than a true democratic election that is free from outside control and interference.

Alot of people will do anything to not appear racist and to appease Nigs and Jews.
They will destroy their country and cultural and genetic heritage and history with no thought.
They will get what they think they want and what they deserve when France collapse under its demographic decay.
This is, sadly, true.

:blackpill::feelsjuice:

The way our man Macron can do it is France has 65 million people. We can ship in maybe net 300,000 Arabs and Africans a year, so 0.5% a year. Its not huge but in 10 years, that is 3 million, and they have children when in France. Either with each other or many have children with French creating mixed race French.

With EU integration with the economic reforms, workers can come to work for the French corporations from all over the EU, like Romania and Poland. Meanwhile French can move and work for corporations and EU government agencies in other Europe countries. The workers from other countries who move to France, some of them have children in France too.

So in these ways each year the non-French ethnics in France will be a bigger portion of the population.

It also makes more population growth, so that the value of the capital can go up.

stop pushing conspiracy theories:reeeeee::reeeeee::feelsping::feelsping:

Our NWO newly re-elected President made a stop today to visit some of the commoners at a market in Paris.

Protestors pelted French President Emmanuel Macron with tomatoes during his visit to a market in a Paris suburb only one day after his re-election.

Marcon, making an appearance in Cergy in his first trip since he was re-elected on Sunday, was shielded with an umbrella by his security detail. They gathered around him, attempting to deflect the barrage of tomatoes with their bodies and limbs.

When the tomatoes began to fly in his direction, Macron’s detail sprang into action, putting up the umbrella and shielding him with their hands and arms, wading into the crowd looking for the source of the tomatoes, while attempting to move him away.

https://www.israelnationalnews.com/news/326529