Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Our numbers keep rising

How many are actually blue pilled incels in denial?
Well I was bluepilled until I figured shit out in my own backyard mentally. Just took a lot of alone time to think through things. Now that I'm blackpilled it is easy to look back and see that I was merely doing a learned cope method, it's something society makes you do to conform, to keep it chugging along.

Well I was bluepilled until I figured shit out in my own backyard mentally. Just took a lot of alone time to think through things. Now that I'm blackpilled it is easy to look back and see that I was merely doing a learned cope method, it's something society makes you do to conform, to keep it chugging along.
The recent media storm was really the final step into figuring out who and what I am and what I stand for.

it says not had sex in the past year..
we are virgins, right?...
literally all normies have dry spells but not their whole life

I would anticipate this as an attempt to decapitate any organization that may develop.

I am a firm believer that no organization is required. Even if they fuck one incel to remove him from the equation, they aren't going to fuck us all. And if they do, haven't we actually won?

No. Realistically we don't need to do anything except continue to exist, and not allow ourselves to be ignored. We can talk, we can share our perspectives, we can run experiments and post red/blackpills throughout the internet.

The ideas will spread far and wide because those growing percent of lonely men will be looking for the answer as to "why".

Then what? That's the question. There is in fact a major difference between 5% incel rate and a 20-30% incel rate. We are around a 15% incel rate now, but it's probably only 5% of men that REALIZE they are incel. The rest are part of that lag I was talking about where they think they're just hitting a dry spell, or just need to gain another 5-10 lb in they gym, etc.

In 2-3 years they will come around. Even once we hit 15% of men REALIZING they are incel (ie. what we have now but with self awareness) it will be a game changer.

There is an upper limit to the amount of incels can exist. Eventually, women will run out of options when it comes to attractive men as their standards continue to climb. Beyond that who knows...

Nq4ElLo.jpg

There is an upper limit to the amount of incels can exist. Eventually, women will run out of options when it comes to attractive men as their standards continue to climb. Beyond that who knows...

Yes exactly, but we are already according to this study past the point I thought was possible. I thought 10% would be the max incel rate for modern society. Yet we're now past 15% celibacy for men and the curve shows a straight upward line.

So now I think 30% will be the level point.