Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Our looksmatched Sunday adventure versus our Sunday adventure

• Thread starter idkwattodowithlife
  • Start date
idkwattodowithlife

idkwattodowithlife

Banned
-
Theirs:
Mountain-Babes-Featured.jpg

Ours:
5503394229_c127fa559c_o.jpg

Our looksmatched is out having fun now, doing mountain climbing and later coming home to their boyfriends, or husbands to have a good 3 hour fuckathon.

Whilst we're sitting on our computers playing video games (instead of real life adventure, you explore new worlds/lands on your vidya) and shitposting, or having a 3 hour fappathon till your dick feels numb, or falls off.

Such a great life, we're living in.

Living the dream. Living the dream. Why did you use a pic of 5 supposedly topless female supposedly climbers?

Anon said:
Living the dream. Living the dream. Why did you use a pic of 5 supposedly topless female supposedly climbers?
To illustrate the societal freedom they have.

idkwattodowithlife said:
To illustrate the societal freedom they have.

I don't see how that classifies as societal freedom.

Society has put us inside the incel sphere, you can't enforce involuntarily (we're meant to be entrapped in our dark space), external influence has to be in place for us to be incels, and society caused that to happen.

I dont mind.

Most women are miserable anyways since they never learn to enjoy their life and take everything for granted. Not only that but the majority of the whores turn into single mothers anyways.

Once youre blackpilled your quality of life might not really increase, but you have the possibility to enjoy your life since you have accepted your position.

Might just be major cope, but I am actually not very depressed and have been enjoying my life lately.

fagotonabike said:
I dont mind.

Most women are miserable anyways since they never learn to enjoy their life and take everything for granted. Not only that but the majority of the whores turn into single mothers anyways.

Once youre blackpilled your quality of life might not really increase, but you have the possibility to enjoy your life since you have accepted your position.

Might just be major cope, but I am actually not very depressed and have been enjoying my life lately.

yea you made it

this is end stage blackpill

acceptance and ideal coping

feels good ngl

most incels cycle through the rage/denial/looksmax type phases for years and years

meh. Call it cope (someone always does) but it’s all relative. Femoids are so overloaded with social validation and sexual experiences that they cease to enjoy them and come to simply expect them. Like a heroin addict whose pleasure receptors have been numbed over the years, and whose resistance has grown so high he now needs massive constant doses just to feel normal. Femoids probably don’t enjoy life as much as we think, and probably don’t appreciate these things because they’ve had them all their lives without trying.

Plus, they’ll be sadder about dying and losing it all. We won’t care.

MayorOfKekville said:
meh. Call it cope (someone always does) but it’s all relative. Femoids are so overloaded with social validation and sexual experiences that they cease to enjoy them and come to simply expect them. Like a heroin addict whose pleasure receptors have been numbed over the years, and whose resistance has grown so high he now needs massive constant doses just to feel normal. Femoids probably don’t enjoy life as much as we think, and probably don’t appreciate these things because they’ve had them all their lives without trying.
Plus, they’ll be sadder about dying and losing it all. We won’t care.
Good point.