Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel OUR LIFE IS A FUCKING JOKE!!

Sadist

Sadist

Overlord
★★★★★
This is what normies experienced in their fucking middle and high school years. What many of us are still barely trying to experience to this day. They said they got blowjobs and fingered girls and were experienced in high school while we were rotted in a fucking room somewhere.

How are we even supposed to be on the same level as these people (normies)? Imagine "lookmaxxing" and finally making a group of friends only to be super awkward when its your turn to tell them how your first kiss or sex went. Just picture you telling them you lost your virginity to a prostitute or when you were in you early 20s. Fuck this is such fucking suicide fuel. Knowing you have passed your prime. This applies to all people outside of high school. You will never catch up with your peers because they already have had this years before you. And now it is more degenerate so people experience all this even earlier.

Just fucking kek at ever experiencing love.

Last edited:
I'm not going to watch that.

who is the girl? / masturbation material

I'm not going to watch that.
Why not you are the one who was telling me it isn't over in uni. That there is still hope and 19 isn't too old. Swallow the blackpill my friend, we will never catch up to normies. No amount of looksmaxxing will make up for what has been lost. We are truly failures.

Why not you are the one who was telling me it isn't over in uni. That there is still hope and 19 isn't too old. Swallow the blackpill my friend, we will never catch up to normies. No amount of looksmaxxing will make up for what has been lost. We are truly failures.

In reality it isn't over until you are 30.

I'm not going to watch because I'll rage.

Autistic losers, grown men whi cant find sex partners like ordinary folk.

The day i shoot myself grows ever closer.

If my "friends" ask me that I will just tell them it's non of their business

maybe I'm in the minority here, but I really wouldn't want to share the details of my sex life anyway. I'll never understand normies and their "sex-positive" bullshit. Some things should just be kept private

maybe I'm in the minority here, but I really wouldn't want to share the details of my sex life anyway. I'll never understand normies and their "sex-positive" bullshit. Some things should just be kept private
lol have fun trying to get away with that response, only people who don't like to talk about there sex life is people without sex lives

lol have fun trying to get away with that response, only people who don't like to talk about there sex life is people without sex lives

Let me write out my sex life for you:

Just talked to a girl for a few minutes earlier. My melancholy went away instantly. Now its back

get away with what response? I wouldn't be in this situation in the first place, lol.

Why would you watch this shit tho

Look how happy they are. It seems like everyone in this group is enjoying their limited life.

No amount of ER will ever be enough

Stating the obvious.thread

high school isn't that normal of a time to fuck/fall in love. most people don't. Don't believe everything the fucking media feeds you, or fucking vloggers on youtube.

high school isn't that normal of a time to fuck/fall in love. most people don't. Don't believe everything the fucking media feeds you, or fucking vloggers on youtube.
a lot of people lose their virginity in high school. especially girls

a lot of people lose their virginity in high school. especially girls
can confirm this is not true. sauce: going to a hs with over 2000 students, plus anecdotal university evidence from multiple people

can confirm this is not true. sauce: going to a hs with over 2000 students, plus anecdotal university evidence from multiple people
I'd say around 2/3 of girls lose their virginity in high school whereas only 1/3-1/2 of guys do.

I'd say around 2/3 of girls lose their virginity in high school whereas only 1/3-1/2 of guys do.
girls definitely have an easier time losing it because guys chase girls, not the other way around most of the time. those numbers are off base though, it's definitely 100% less than you think
most people are socially inept morons in hs too even if you didn't think they were

girls definitely have an easier time losing it because guys chase girls, not the other way around most of the time. those numbers are off base though, it's definitely 100% less than you think
most people are socially inept morons in hs too even if you didn't think they were
I can say without a doubt that at least 2/3 of the females who were in my year at school lost their virginity before graduation. Most of the girls who didn't lose it were not choosing to wait, it's just that the low-value males are still somewhat shy at that point (before they go to uni and think they're the shit). I used to live in a low socioeconomic area so that will likely contribute to the number.

I can say without a doubt that at least 2/3 of the females who were in my year at school lost their virginity before graduation. Most of the girls who didn't lose it were not choosing to wait, it's just that the low-value males are still somewhat shy at that point (before they go to uni and think they're the shit). I used to live in a low socioeconomic area so that will likely contribute to the number.
socioeconomic status definitely plays a role, sorry if you grew up in a disadvantaged area man. HS definitely isn't the be all and end all of experience, I know plenty of --now-- chads/stacies that had a shit (and I mean S-H-I-T) time in hs. I definitely had a terrible time and I'm much happier now I'm out, wouldn't go back.