Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Our brains prevent us from being better at things we do everyday for our own good

zephyr

zephyr

UK Wizardcel
I play a lot of Asymmetrical action games, yet I usually suck at them. Today however I did really awesome. If I did good at them everyday, I would probably not enjoy them so much.

There aren't little victories :feelsautistic:

Peak enjoyment comes from gradual increasing of skills; if I'm always good at something, it's still fun to dominate, and if I'm randomly good and randomly bad, It's simply demotivating to know it's likely just chance involved in all of it... :feelshehe:

I guess single player you're always good or bad at is just that much more infuriating. :feelsjuice:

I play a lot of Asymmetrical action games, yet I usually suck at them. Today however I did really awesome. If I did good at them everyday, I would probably not enjoy them so much.
323smj214fp11