Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Being good at games is genetic

RealSchizo

RealSchizo

5'5 genetic garbage, autistic, abused dog,gamercel
★★★★★
No matter how much I've tried to improve at a certain game it never fucking worked. I manage to become above average in almost every single game I play but never truly GOOD. I've tried hundreds of fucking multiplayer games and it never worked out for me. I end up grinding and being stuck in a division where everyone is much better than me and aware of their surroundings. I reached FaceIT level 4 on CS:GO and from then on I got completely stomped by much better players. I remember coping hard and training my AIM to become a beast on some cringe phonk music but as soon as I entered a real game I got destroyed by some Russians who headshot you the moment you try to peek them. Of course the people I've faced were not good at the game either but the thing was that they were BETTER than me and that made me seethe. The moment I realized that gaming is genetic and no matter how much time I put into a certain game there is always going to be a person who's going to get much better than me in just 200 hours if not less. I decided to retire altogether from competitive. I spent money on a good mouse, keyboard just to get rolled by a person playing with a 10$ keyboard (probably). No superior gear is going to make you play better than someone with a better eyesight, reflexes and game sense. The only game I've ever had a minor success at was League of Legends as I managed to hit diamond but I used to play 12 hours a day so that's not a fucking achievement knowing that there are people who can grasp the entire concept of this game for 300 hours and hit diamond unlike me who's got over 8000 hours. If you're not incredibly good at games don't even bother playing them especially competitive. This is my advice to gamercels. You will waste your time and won't achieve anything. My entire childhood was wasted on games I NEVER managed to get good at.

I suck at games too, many things, traits, abilities, etc. came from genetics.

Hmm makes sense. When I was a kid I always felt that at some point I reached my "max" and i couldnt go further.
always above average but not excellent

I suck at games too, many things, traits, abilities, etc. came from genetics.
i suck at EVERYTHING including games. Giga trucel trait.

Hmm makes sense. When I was a kid I always felt that at some point I reached my "max" and i couldnt go further.
my low iq combined with my inability to play and understand games is what makes me an awful gamer and my lack of coordination.

I reached supreme in CS GO in around 2020, it was exhausting. I had to put a lot of work to get there, while some naturally gifted dudes like f0rest or spawN would get there without much effort even against legit cheaters.

There is a limit to things like reflexes and how many moving parts you can keep in mind. I usually find myself grinding on the most basic skills but getting meta'd into oblivion.

yeah I envy everything, genetics is the only way to win life.

When I say it ….

No matter how much I've tried to improve at a certain game it never fucking worked. I manage to become above average in almost every single game I play but never truly GOOD. I've tried hundreds of fucking multiplayer games and it never worked out for me. I end up grinding and being stuck in a division where everyone is much better than me and aware of their surroundings. I reached FaceIT level 4 on CS:GO and from then on I got completely stomped by much better players. I remember coping hard and training my AIM to become a beast on some cringe phonk music but as soon as I entered a real game I got destroyed by some Russians who headshot you the moment you try to peek them. Of course the people I've faced were not good at the game either but the thing was that they were BETTER than me and that made me seethe. The moment I realized that gaming is genetic and no matter how much time I put into a certain game there is always going to be a person who's going to get much better than me in just 200 hours if not less. I decided to retire altogether from competitive. I spent money on a good mouse, keyboard just to get rolled by a person playing with a 10$ keyboard (probably). No superior gear is going to make you play better than someone with a better eyesight, reflexes and game sense. The only game I've ever had a minor success at was League of Legends as I managed to hit diamond but I used to play 12 hours a day so that's not a fucking achievement knowing that there are people who can grasp the entire concept of this game for 300 hours and hit diamond unlike me who's got over 8000 hours. If you're not incredibly good at games don't even bother playing them especially competitive. This is my advice to gamercels. You will waste your time and won't achieve anything. My entire childhood was wasted on games I NEVER managed to get good at.
Everything is genetic.
Even knowing about the fact that eveything is genetic is largely genetic.
Having a belief system that includes/let you realize the truth of genetic determinism is genetic.
Everything is.

It's probably related to the IQ and the hand-eye coordination cognitive ability. You also need to be obsessed (no-life looser) who play for hours to get experience on top of that. I used to play FarCry multiplayer a lot but 15 years old kid were beating me easily in Kill/Death ratio anyway.

Last edited:
I wish I could pk in runescape but my brain is too slow. odablock is my idol.

More like it’s a NT trait

Been playing games my whole life but low IQ plus anxiety means I'm always terrible.

Same here, I was never at the "top" no matter how hard I tried. The best I could always get was "above average" or like top 10%

As a kid I never even worried about my "max" or even trying to break it because I beat all my friends locally anyway, rarely ever even needing to go at 100%.

Online, globally, is a different thing altogether.

Last edited:

And the thing is, back in the day when gaming was primarily local, you could still be the best.

Now, "above average" just means garbage, just like in DSR for males. It's suifuel that 99.99% of us globally will inevitably feel like shit because we compete with the whole WORLD and not merely our own TRIBE. Think about it, millions of men can be #1 in their local group, but only one man can be #1 in the world. It's the difference between millions of winners and only one winner.

It's actually quite unnatural.

And the thing is, back in the day when gaming was primarily local, you could still be the best.

Now, "above average" just means garbage, just like in DSR for males. It's suifuel that 99.99% of us globally will inevitably feel like shit because we compete with the whole WORLD and not merely our own TRIBE. Think about it, millions of men can be #1 in their local group, but only one man can be #1 in the world. It's the difference between millions of winners and only one winner.

It's actually quite unnatural.
High iq and very true

This is me with geometry dash, I still can’t beat clubstep.

my low iq combined with my inability to play and understand games is what makes me an awful gamer and my lack of coordination.

Lessened coordination and reduced processing speed due to the 'tism is a brutal limitation.

I am not.good at all

You ain't missing much, takes a lot of time & your health in the end.

im like that little retard from gattaca that was born retarded and with health defects and who still made it. i have sub 100 iq and was hardstuck silver for years, played tens of thousands of games at this point from 2013 season 3 in league of legends and now im master rank

i think video game skills are genetic just like anything else u see even 13 year old getting challenger but at least if u work hard enough and actually learn the game u can make it somewhat unlike real life also i have schizophrenia so i have really bad coordination and still made it to master rank maybe it's elo inflation and ranks not mattering anymore though

wrong i gamermaxxed my way to gold nova 3 in 2014 straight up by trying harder than my opponents and watching nadeking videos

This is why i cheat on most videogames

chads have friends to play with and therefore progress infinitely more efficiently in their skill due to competition, strategy sharing, motivation and just plain fun
outcast gamers play alone and in a repetitive autistic way that is not even fun or conducive to becoming better

It’s true the only game I was very good at was destiny 2 and I knew that since I first did a raid because I was naturally better than anyone I had played with even though I didn’t even play much destiny 1.

iam one of the best fh5 players in the world so at least autism gifted me that

I’m good at every genre except for rhythm games but I have zero motivation to care or practice so I eventually get left behind.

I think I have reached my limit with CSGO and, to be honest, I am fucking trash, which is unfortunate because I really enjoy the game.

Of course. That's why it's all blacks in sport, no Asians. Why every chess player has a high IQ. In online gaming at higher levels, all the maxxed out richfags just P2Wmaxx. I guess spergcels can practicemaxx for thousands of hours on games.

Same I remember hitting diamond for the fist time after 10k games experience xD

being trash at everything is genetics

Possibly. I've always had a knack for FPS games. I played CS and COD at probably professional level for a long time, never attempted to make a career out of it though

jfl at thinking gamers get pus close to an actual athlete
your state level football/bball nigger is creampie toilets left and right
meanwhile retards like moe who is arguably avg looking mea was a virgin for the longest time

I remember when i first heard that gaming skill was all based on genetics. I had never thought of it before but it actually makes perfect sense. Chad only plays video games when he's bored, but is still cracked despite only having 200hrs. Meanwhile we can put in 10x that many hours and only be half as good as him.

Even our copes aren't safe from the blackpill

I suck even at games

Same here I have like 600 hours on overwatch 2 and my peak is masters 5 (which is high rank but not that high considering the hours I've put into it) also I'm on console so it is supposed to be easier getting that rank

Stopped playing competitive games because they make me seethe over nothing.