Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Our boy Jack was given free speech, he will save us

Weed

Weed

ded srs
-
@jackbud

20180426_134530.jpg

Hold on to your butts.

No fucking way. He'll fuck this up.

>When Jack Status mogs you back into the stone age

unga bunga

Holy Cheeseballs

Fuuark, mirin

But still, say it with me guys :

LOOKS ARE EVERYTHING

Not the best example of incel in terms of looks but it actually can be plus - they wont listen to incel looking tears as they would to more normie looking one

this is fucking stupid

only more attention will be given

Looking forward to seeing the interview!

Represent!

I have no words for this

Don't get too pumped, Jack is as normie as you can get. He's told them that incels.is is considering to allow females.

Like with anything media, this will be turned against us. Just watch. We made a huge mistake.

Here's proof:

Attachments

• jack.PNG
    jack.PNG
    3 KB · Views: 179
it's a PR statement, you say somethings to make the public happy, but in reality you do the complete opposite

It's a retarded thing to say nevertheless, now we're going to have thousands of femshits lining up ready to shit this place up. It would be very, VERY annoying.

jackbud on his way to represent one of the most hated groups in human history on national television
kz5wl.jpg

Anyone got any links to it??

It's a retarded thing to say nevertheless, now we're going to have thousands of femshits lining up ready to shit this place up. It would be very, VERY annoying.

The femoids and fakecels would start flirting with each other -- and hooking up with one another -- while becoming more hostile towards us truecels. I've seen the exact same scenario play out on other forums that started allowing females.

The femoids and fakecels would start flirting with each other -- and hooking up with one another -- while becoming more hostile towards us truecels. I've seen the exact same scenario play out on other forums that started allowing females.

It's been known for ages that womyn just destroy everything they touch. There's already fakecel shitcunts here, having femshits here would only amplify the amount of douchebaggery.

Why do Americans dress so horribly?

I hope Jack represent us good.

It's been known for ages that womyn just destroy everything they touch. There's already fakecel shitcunts here, having femshits here would only amplify the amount of douchebaggery.

This forum would be indistinguishable from R9K if roasties were allowed to post here. As much as I despise Wizchan circa 2018, at least that board has always maintained a zero-tolerance policy on female posters.

As someone above mentioned, maybe Jack was just trying to appease the MSM... we'll see...

Jack being shaven/bald may be a negative, normies watching the story will take one look and write him off as a skinhead

This forum would be indistinguishable from R9K if roasties were allowed to post here. As much as I despise Wizchan circa 2018, at least that board has always maintained a zero-tolerance policy on female posters.

As someone above mentioned, maybe Jack was just trying to appease the MSM... we'll see...

If the blackpill has taught me anything, is that pandering and appeasing will make things only worse.

If the blackpill has taught me anything, is that pandering and appeasing will make things only worse.
What would be the postives of appeasing to the media anyway?

What would be the postives of appeasing to the media anyway?

I have no clue, trying to get the heat off us I guess. But what they don't realize is that these fuckers PREY on weakness. The moment you slip, they'll be at your necks like crocodiles.

My observations match yours. We must hold our ground. Do it professionally, but still hold our ground.

Jack is a real stand up guy, he'll make us look good as possible