Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Others?

SocietyFucker1492

SocietyFucker1492

Greycel
Are there any other Incel websites I could join? I like this one, but I need to be on others to find more people with my thoughts. And I want to stay on them as long as possible before some woke/Feminist company shuts it down.

this is the only good one.

Are there any other Incel websites I could join? I like this one, but I need to be on others to find more people with my thoughts. And I want to stay on them as long as possible before some woke/Feminist company shuts it down.
Wizchan.org

as long as the service that provide certificates dont pull the plug this site should be fine, some browser refuse too access site without certificates