Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Option tradingcels, what position you gonna have for coronachan?

• Thread starter Transcended Trucel
  • Start date
Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★
I am going to spend between $2000 to $10000 on options. It's not too much money but enough to pull some really gains.
Haven't decided exactly what conapneis to short but so far: I have planned to buy VNQ puts September(real estate will be fucked and this REIT stock has low IV which is good). Small amount of SPY puts(overall economy will be fucked by coronachan), KHC & AOBC calls(canned food companies, will make good gains off paranoid millennial Cucks).

sorry am too stupid for trading

:feelstastyman: Pee Pee Poo Poo

:feelstastyman: Pee Pee Poo Poo
Toilet paper stocks rising due to people hoarding it up due to fear of corona. Pee pee poo poo is legit investment
@BlkPillPres

Don't do it.

@Akkadian @ReallyRice

I dont have a plan about it tbh

High IQ
I just have some puts on various tech companies, they're all struggling with their production line atm
Not bad idea. Tech companies especially hardware heavy gonna get cucked hard as their supplychains extremely hard to transfer short term.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back