Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Open your tanks boyos, got a little life fuel for you.

This is how my cousin died

Imagine if it was a male, everyone would be laughing at his stupidity and shitting on his grave.
Never mind, we would have never heard about it because no one cares about the average male dying.

Last edited:
Thats what kūrva deserves for not giving me sam fak

And they say the future is female... I refuse to live in an idiotic area (I mean even more idiotic than now).

:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha: ahahahahahahahaha makes my day, hope it was very painful

And nothing of value was lost.

lol it's fucking hilarious to imagine how much worse the gender ratio could get in the future because of retarded female deaths ramping up

all because a) they are really stupid as a gender b) their strutting and risk-taking behavior is getting ever more intense because of feminism

note that it's usually the more beautiful ones who die too, as they ramp up the risk-taking in reaction to their beauty, trying to capitalize on it as much as possible

One would think that people would at the very least br media savvy enough to refraim from doing this. Seriously how many times has something like this become a big news story? At this point you’re actively trying to kill yourself if you used plugged in electronics in a bathtub

Foids are really retarded

Poor Chad :*(

tehehehe

Hope she didn't reproduce we already have enough retarded people in this world:feelstastyman:

Not a single brain cell was lost.

I could now have a good night's sleep

Natural selection.

hahah .. good one.. hope she suffered and fried her brains

Imagine if it was a male, everyone would be laughing at his stupidity and shitting on his grave.
Never mind, we would have never heard about it because no one cares about the average male dying.

Thats what kūrva deserves for not giving me sam fak
She won#t be able to anymore.
Cheering for the death of females is low iq.
Those females are what we crave. Better cheer for the death of chad and lookism.

She won#t be able to anymore.
Cheering for the death of females is low iq.
Those females are what we crave. Better cheer for the death of chad and lookism.
Whyt not for all femoid kūrvas and chad pederasts

Hope she didn't reproduce we already have enough retarded people in this world:feelstastyman:

I doubt it. At 26 Im certain that she wasnt done riding nameless chad cocks

There should be warning labels!
Oh. It's in Russia...
Nevermind.

That fucking title: "Popular Russian poker player dies in freak hair dryer accident".

Yeah, what a freak occurrence. Who could know that electricity in the bathtub was a bad idea, you never hear about that, nobody is ever warned that that's an absolutely dangerous idea.

What are the chances she owed the mafia some money and got "suicided" when she didn't pay? Or maybe I've seen too many movies.

I could see myself dying like this. Pathetic end to a pathetic life

This is what I live for, another whore down.
Fingers crossed this keeps happening in future

lol I guess when she put her hairdryer all in (the tub) it wasn't +EV

Since she's attractive she probably thought she is immune to everything like that chad that died when the ugly guy went er.

I don't think it's completely outlandish to say she might've been murdered.

No.
Leave all and make sem give fak = more faks
Leave only preety femoids and force them into prostitution. Ugly are total waste of oxygen

electrocutes me. XD

Not life fuel. Death of a hot stacy doesnt improve my situation and i dont give a fucking shit

JFL at low IQ foids.

Didn't know when to walk/run away

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back