Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL OPEN THREAD: protecting our mental health from the coming tsunami of misogynistic propaganda

Roasties need nuclear safe space bunkers to endure the coming months :feelshaha:
NOTHING CAN STOP WHAT IS COMING! LIKE AN EVIL FLOOD, WE WILL WASH OVER ALL AND CLEANSE THE EARTH OF ALL THOSE WHO STAND IN OUR WAY. WE WILL ENSLAVE EACH AND EVERY HUMAN FEMALE AND MAKE THEM SERVE US IN EVERY WAY IMAGINABLE.

Libs and soys believing in that Russian operatives/bots bullshit is almost more painfully retarded than that stupid false Qanon shit.

The actual truth is Jews run EVERYTHING and play both sides against eachother in a classic good cop bad cop game.

Russia, UK and USA= under firm Jewish control and every major politician is one of their puppet’s including Trump and every major happening is simply a psyop/false flag meant to manipulate public opinion to desired Jewish ends.

Last edited:
Their psyches are breaking, but they do not understand that the problem comes from within. No matter what they do they will remain the same hysterical foids which is lifefuel for me.

Women are great at puking out empty word salad

i avoid retarded apps like reddit, tiktok, and instagram because of all the ragebaiting foids spreading feminazi shit everywhere.

idk what this means maybe I need to be lower iq to understand

That has to me some of the gayest shit I have ever read. "Stick to safe spaces", "listen to feminist survival podcast". :feelskek: Meme gender

Foids cannot handle different opinions. Glad I wasn’t born a weak foid