Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Oofy Doofy = Wageslave

yez

yez

cursed with inceldom
-
Do you really believe that a foid can attracted to a ugly man? Let me tell you the possibilities:

1) Foid wants a cuck betabuxx so she can drain his resources and make cuckold fantasy.

2) The ugly faced man is tall.

3) Man has big dick.

Foids will always prefer chads to manlet ugly faced incels like us. Acknowledge the truth.

Do you really believe that a foid can attracted to a ugly man? Let me tell you the possibilities:

1) Foid wants a cuck betabuxx so she can drain his resources and make cuckold fantasy.

3) Man has big dick.

Foids will always prefer chads to manlet ugly faced incels like us. Acknowledge the truth.
:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

Oofy doofy is bullshit. It was probably true before social media before femsects hypergamy went through the roof. We live in a age of looks. Women don’t need a man’s money. Women are starting to outperform men in the labor market.

Oofy doofy is bullshit. It was probably true before social media before femsects hypergamy went through the roof. We live in a age of looks. Women don’t need a man’s money. Women are starting to outperform men in the labor market.
:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

There are sometimes such things, but I repeat - oofy doofy just shows how chaotic random and luck-based sex success might be. I literally just bumped into video of amateur couple, foid is very hot and the guy is fucking average. She will leave him eventually, but the idea that this guy pumped that bitch is suirageropefuel

There are sometimes such things, but I repeat - oofy doofy just shows how chaotic random and luck-based sex success might be. I literally just bumped into video of amateur couple, foid is very hot and the guy is fucking average. She will leave him eventually, but the idea that this guy pumped that bitch is suirageropefuel
Women are content to be future cat ladies if they can’t secure a chad. The plethora of single moms is proof of it

Not true, oofy doofy theory is legit in every way, shape and form

3) Man has big dick.

Your first good post good job bro

foid is very hot and the guy is fucking average. She will leave him eventually, but the idea that this guy pumped that bitch is suirageropefuel
Foid either uses his money or status can’t be different in any way

There is no poor oofy doofy so has hot wife

That’s why I never feel jealous when seeing an ugly guy with an attractive gf. All foids want chad deep in their heart and if they end up dating a non chad its all for some ulterior motives

Oofy doofy is just another name for betabux