Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Oofy Doofy Copers GTFIH

• Thread starter universallyabhorred
  • Start date
Half the male population is sub-5

They're not all hated and sexless.

True, they have a bland and scarce sex life, and end-up in dead-bedroom marriages as oofy doofy betabuxxers, but they're not all incels.

Spergs, however are mostly incel.
The majority of sub5s are 4-5. These guys are LTN, they are treated somewhat normally though colder and ruder than average. They are at least tolerated though generally not fully accepted. These guys are the majority of betabuxers or might be able to get extremely ugly foids.

Sub4s are uncommon, perhaps 10-20% of the population, potentially even less especially in wealthier areas. We suffer genuine discrimination and persecution everywhere we go, we aren't even tolerated there's no place for us.

I can relate same thing happened when I was working at a car rental company and now at a fucking package delivery company. Have you ever had fast food employees mess with your food and fucking try to poison you due to your looks?
No, did they do that to you?

He's been banned because of it too, along with the cherrypicks and bluepilled posting. Will probably need a more severe punishment since he's still going with this oofy doofy shit
:lul: :lul:
Idk he got banned for it jfl. Brutal.

whats oofy doofy?

sorry i was living under a rock

Based mod, appreciate the new rule. To see oofy doofy spammed in a blackpilled forum is insulting to those who are truly ugly and face constant persecution as a result of it. This is the reason the great OG @Ryo_Hazuki left, I hope one day he will come back.
I disagree with it as well, but RIP Zero. :feelsbadman:

whats oofy doofy?

sorry i was living under a rock
Saying that foids are actually somehow absurdly attracted to sub 5 men or wish to be with them for reasons other than plain post-wall betabuxxing and leeching; as you can see, it goes against the very tenets of the bluepill and seems to be a cope... :feelsjuice:

Really, it's just pointing out plain non-betabuxxing exceptions and acting like it proves a rule. :feelshehe:

Saying that foids are actually somehow absurdly attracted to sub 5 men or wish to be with them for reasons other than plain post-wall betabuxxing and leeching; as you can see, it goes against the very tenets of the bluepill and seems to be a cope... :feelsjuice:

Really, it's just pointing out plain non-betabuxxing exceptions and acting like it proves a rule. :feelshehe:
oh okay, thanks for the input. :feelsokman:

The majority of sub5s are 4-5. These guys are LTN, they are treated somewhat normally though colder and ruder than average. They are at least tolerated though generally not fully accepted. These guys are the majority of betabuxers or might be able to get extremely ugly foids.

Sub4s are uncommon, perhaps 10-20% of the population, potentially even less especially in wealthier areas. We suffer genuine discrimination and persecution everywhere we go, we aren't even tolerated there's no place for us.
everything you're described so far in this thread is true for non-NT guys.

Every sperg has the same story of being treated like shit.

Ugly men are not usually treated like that, maybe only if the guy is a sub-1.

everything you're described so far in this thread is true for non-NT guys.

Every sperg has the same story of being treated like shit.

Ugly men are not usually treated like that, maybe only if the guy is a sub-1.
How do you differentiate between an ugly NT and non NT guy? I am treated poorly as soon as people see me, it has nothing to do with the way I interact. Even on places like Omegle video chat people immediately disconnect after seeing my face or make negative comments and then disconnect

@JayGoptri thoughts on this clown's comments.

How do you differentiate between an ugly NT and non NT guy? I am treated poorly as soon as people see me, it has nothing to do with the way I interact. Even on places like Omegle video chat people immediately disconnect after seeing my face or make negative comments and then disconnect

omegle, tinder, OLD etc. are just for fags, foids and good-looking men.

NT is a biological reality, there are genetic tests for that. Normies feel disgust of spergs within a few seconds of seeing them.

Then who will enlighten this forum with glorious thoughts? You? Well, then

thoughts?
Look through my previous threads, I have contributed more quality content to this forum than him. I have been here longer than almost anyone else too.

Kind of pathetic that self-proclaimed "black pilled incels" buy into that oofy doofy crap.

Trying to water down the black pill or dilute into a red pill or possibly a blue pill.

Look through my previous threads, I have contributed more quality content to this forum than him. I have been here longer than almost anyone else too.
Relax, ima kidding, thoughts is just a meme now

Then who will enlighten this forum with glorious thoughts? You? Well, then

thoughts?
There's nothing enlightening about buying into bluepilled ideas and given false hope about your situation.

There's nothing enlightening about buying into bluepilled ideas and given false hope about your situation.
I know, man, i know - ima joking

Thoughts is just a meme now

You are the only clown here.

whats oofy doofy?
The idea that women prefer weak, effeminate, stupid, neurotypical men in the 4-6 looks range for LTRs. They want men they can control basically.

Last edited:
Yet you've learned absolutely nothing and you shoot your mouth off like a little brat.