Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Oofy Doofy Copers GTFIH

• Thread starter universallyabhorred
  • Start date
universallyabhorred

universallyabhorred

Banned
-
If you believe a genuinely ugly sub4 can get a girlfriend, you aren't fucking blackpilled. If you think being ugly only affects your ability to date, you are also not blackpilled. Looks affect everything, if you are ugly you get negative looks of disgust and contempt from strangers on the street, people avoid interacting with you and are rude to you in every interaction, people love spreading negative rumors about you, you will have trouble getting a job despite acing interviews, if you do get a job it will be a shitty one and your co-workers will conspire to get you fired and ruin your morale and productivity. Everywhere you go all you will get from people are humiliation, hatred, disdain and negative treatment. There's no place for you in society with an sub4 ugly male face.

Really watch this video, if you are ugly it's over you stupid fucking copers. @Zer0/∞ @PLA1092 remember that video with all the oofy doofy couples that were posted, not a single guy there was sub4. It only proves looks law. If oofy doofy was real this forum wouldn't exist and average- above average looking guys are NOT INCEL, NO MATTER WHAT. Those fucking normies like @Incelius Savage come here to play victim while they are treated normally or choose to make themselves obese and incel. They are the scum of the earth. If you are genuinely ugly, these are the same fuckers who will mock you irl, while pretending to be incel online. All these pieces of shit will ascend with in 6-8 months, just remember that. If you are genuinely ugly, you are here to stay.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B0EBKP0k8lo&t=843s

Last edited:
This was one of the hardest ITV videos of all time

60% - 1 day ban promoting Hell by the dashboard light’s blue pilled oofy doofy theory
Oofy Doofy is not a pill or cope, it's a fundamental law.

60% - 1 day ban 60% - 1 day ban promoting Hell by the dashboard light’s blue pilled oofy doofy theory
Oofy Doofy is not a pill or cope, it's a fundamental law.
Dude GTFO here with that stupid fucking bullshit you retarded graycel. Unless you are being ironic which I really hope you are you pathetic idiot.
Explain to me why not a single person in that video you posted, full of oofy doofy couples, was sub4? Unless you are going to retardedly underrate them and claim they are. WTF is wrong with you anyway, lose weight and ascend, autism and height are cope. Stop making retarded low IQ threads, you pathetic cuck.

All these things only mattER if you're good looking to some degree. If you're sub5 please don't embarrass yourself by trying this bs

Dude GTFO here with that stupid fucking bullshit you retarded graycel. Unless you are being ironic which I really hope you are you pathetic idiot.

Explain to me why not a single person in that video you posted, full of oofy doofy couples, was sub4? Unless you are going to retardedly underrate them and claim they are. WTF is wrong with you anyway, lose weight and ascend, autism and height are cope. Stop making retarded low IQ threads, you pathetic cuck.
There are many examples of the Oofy Doofy law in action. It's ok to cope and seethe, but you need to grow up and just accept it.

If you believe a genuinely ugly sub4 can get a girlfriend, you aren't fucking blackpilled. If you think being ugly only affects your ability to date, you are also not blackpilled. Looks affect everything, if you are ugly you get negative looks of disgust and contempt from strangers on the street, people avoid interacting with you and are rude to you in every interaction, people love spreading negative rumors about you, you will have trouble getting a job despite acing interviews, if you do get a job it will be a shitty one and your co-workers will conspire to get you fired and ruin your morale and productivity. Everywhere you go all you will get from people are humiliation, hatred, disdain and negative treatment. There's no place for you in society with an sub4 ugly male face.

Really watch this video, if you are ugly it's over you stupid fucking copers. @Zer0/∞ @PLA1092 remember that video with all the oofy doofy couples that were posted, not a single guy there was sub4. It only proves looks law. If oofy doofy was real this forum wouldn't exist and average- above average looking guys are NOT INCEL, NO MATTER WHAT. Those fucking normies like @Incelius Savage come here to play victim while they are treated normally or choose to make themselves obese and incel. They are the scum of the earth if you are genuinely ugly, these are the same fuckers who will mock you irl, while pretending to be incel online. All these pieces of shit will ascend with in 6-8 months, just rememeber that. If you are genuinely ugly, you are here to stay.

I rang up a short dude with a tall girlfriend yesterday

There are many examples of the Oofy Doofy law in action. It's ok to cope and seethe, but you need to grow up and just accept it.
No there aren't. Every single oofy doofy I have seen is an average guy or slightly below. There isn't a single guy below 4/10 with a girlfriend unless rich or famous. Post some couples I am willing to bet they are all normie tier.

I rang up a short dude with a tall girlfriend yesterday
Not oofy doofy if he's average or above average looking. He could also be a 4/10 LTN guy who was nichemaxxed.

He had a rat face
Post pic or stfu, if he was sub4 he likely was rich and/or famous and used that to betabuxx. The foid will drain him of wealth, use his status and leave him in the gutter once he's done.

I'm not saying it's super common, but I've seen it with my own eyes.
You probably can't rate properly, too many guys under or over-rate other guys. Quit coping.

Post pic or stfu, if he was sub4 he likely was rich and/or famous and used that to betabuxx. The foid will drain him of wealth, use his status and leave him in the gutter once he's done.
Why would I have a picture of him? He was a customer I rang up at the Dollar Tree. They looked like low income drug users

No there aren't. Every single oofy doofy I have seen is an average guy or slightly below. There isn't a single guy below 4/10 with a girlfriend unless rich or famous. Post some couples I am willing to bet they are all normie tier.
I don't have any, I was just being contrarian since Oofy Doofy sounds so funny.
@Zer0/∞ can you provide some examples.

Stop sperging out at me retard, that’s the real reason why people don’t like you, not your fucking face.

It’s just a new version of betabuxx except that foids want these guys to provide emotional support while they earn the money and wear the pants. Ofc to be oofy doofy you need to be NT and have no self respect which most incels can’t (not a bad thing tho).

You probably can't rate properly, too many guys under or over-rate other guys. Quit coping.
I've seen other incel dudes with girls before. Like uglier than @Zer0/∞ . There was this obese, literally retarded dude in my town who fucked a hot punk girl. His brother, who was also retarded had multiple girlfriends. His name is Gerard Gutman, and he is ugly as fuck.

Oofy doofy faggots are why nobody believes the blackpill. These "blackpillers" are literally trying to disprove the blackpill.

@Pillow City Rev I am the Dukun

@Zer0/∞ is just a troll jfl. Nigga posts contradictory posts on the same topic making the exact opposite claims and hopes no one notices.

I've seen other incel dudes with girls before. Like uglier than @Zer0/∞ . There was this obese, literally retarded dude in my town who fucked a hot punk girl. His brother, who was also retarded had multiple girlfriends. His name is Gerard Gutman, and he is ugly as fuck.
This is what happens when you make muh looks theory your entire existence.

Stop sperging out at me retard, that’s the real reason why people don’t like you, not your fucking face.
Failo effect again along with gaslighting. Either way this proves my point, you attack me because you know none of the people in the video are sub4. Fucking fakecels.is.

Id say its possible to date as a sub4 male. First you have to be rich, second even then you got to settle for a really ugly (2/10) landwhale (well over 300lbs) with bastard offspring with different dads and she has to be at least half a decade older than you third you have to be the biggest doormat in existence. Seen it once irl.

I am uglier than @Zer0/∞ he's just an obese normie while I am actually ugly. Post a picture of him if you have one.

Id say its possible to date as a sub4 male. First you have to be rich, second even then you got to settle for a really ugly (2/10) landwhale (well over 300lbs) with bastard offspring with different dads and she has to be at least half a decade older than you third you have to be the biggest doormat in existence. Seen it once irl.
Ok maybe that could happen. But even that is insanely rare these days. It's so fucking over for sub4's.

Dude quit coping, they were all bots. I legitimately get treated like shit in EVERY social interaction, while you don't. Anyway it doesn't matter keep coping that you are somehow truecel jfl.
That’s because I avoid interacting with people except to order food, you just sperg out infront of normies and blame everyone except yourself. Just look at your reputation here.
I read most of your threads (about threatening to kys to dicord whores and Incels for mocking you) that makes you an autistic manchild.
But since you're a curry and have been here since 2017 so I'm inclined to believe you're not more than a 5/10.
With that looks level anything below NT is automatically incel tier.
You have BDD and autism.

That’s because I avoid interacting with people except to order food, you just sperg out infront of normies and blame everyone except yourself. Just look at your reputation here.
JFL you rated me a 3.5/10 at best. Either way I don't really care about online ratings, I know I am a truecel from the way I am treated IRL.

JFL you rated me a 3.5/10 at best. Either way I don't really care about online ratings, I know I am a truecel from the way I am treated IRL.
Because I only saw pics when you were fat, you are a LTN yourself.

Because I only saw pics when you were fat, you are a LTN yourself.
Online ratings don't mean shit and that's a cherrypicked photo. Ultimately I am treated awfully IRL by everyone as soon as they see me so it's 100% my looks.

Really watch this video, if you are ugly it's over you stupid fucking copers. @Zer0/∞ @PLA1092 remember that video with all the oofy doofy couples that were posted, not a single guy there was sub4. It only proves looks law. If oofy doofy was real this forum wouldn't exist and average- above average looking guys are NOT INCEL, NO MATTER WHAT. Those fucking normies like @Incelius Savage come here to play victim while they are treated normally or choose to make themselves obese and incel. They are the scum of the earth. If you are genuinely ugly, these are the same fuckers who will mock you irl, while pretending to be incel online. All these pieces of shit will ascend with in 6-8 months, just remember that. If you are genuinely ugly, you are here to stay.

This video is pure facts. No bluepiller can debunk it.

Oofy doofy are sub-7 NT betabuxxers.

True, few are sub-4 but I see sub-4 NT betabuxxers all the time.

People don't usually hate ugly males if they're NT. Spergs, however are hated if they are sub-6.

I was harassed at my previous job at least in fastfood for my looks. Coworkers would tell jokes about me behind my back which I overheard and they treated me like I was retarded.

@Zer0/∞ is just a troll jfl. Nigga posts contradictory posts on the same topic making the exact opposite claims and hopes no one notices.
He's been banned because of it too, along with the cherrypicks and bluepilled posting. Will probably need a more severe punishment since he's still going with this oofy doofy shit

Rule Modification:

Blue pill content part 2- The majority of the forum community as well the site staff ie moderators and admins have mutually agreed that the “Oofy Doofy” theory popularized if not entirely created by Youtube incelebrity “Hell by the dashboard light” is simply a repackaged version of the long detested and emasculating beta bux strategy, not to mention that “Oofy Doofy” theory is observably not truly reflective of the current year 2022 dating market, thus we at incels.is reject the theory as yet another unfortunately wildly popular self delusional blue pilled lie. Members who advocate for or who support this theory openly, shall be subject to similar level warnings and or bannings as are typically already applied to promoters of prior existing and identified blue pill content.

Oofy doofy are sub-7 NT betabuxxers.

True, few are sub-4 but I see sub-4 NT betabuxxers all the time.

People don't usually hate ugly males if they're NT. Spergs, however are hated if they are sub-6.
NT is mostly cope and autism is way over-diagnosed. I have never seen a sub4 male with a woman. If you are seeing it all the time, that means you are bad at rating guys. I have seen ugly males at my college treated like shit, these days I almost never see sub4 guys outside even in large crowds. IDK if everyone here's just normie tier, all the unattractive ones are hiding out in their rooms or they left the area, but it's fucking brutal being mogged by everyone here.

Rule Modification:

Blue pill content part 2- The majority of the forum community as well the site staff ie moderators and admins have mutually agreed that the “Oofy Doofy” theory popularized if not entirely created by Youtube incelebrity “Hell by the dashboard light” is simply a repackaged version of the long detested and emasculating beta bux strategy, not to mention that “Oofy Doofy” theory is observably not truly reflective of the current year 2022 dating market, thus we at incels.is reject the theory as yet another unfortunately wildly popular self delusional blue pilled lie. Members who advocate for or who support this theory openly, shall be subject to similar level warnings and or bannings as are typically already applied to promoters of prior existing and identified blue pill content.
Based mod, appreciate the new rule. To see oofy doofy spammed in a blackpilled forum is insulting to those who are truly ugly and face constant persecution as a result of it. This is the reason the great OG @Ryo_Hazuki left, I hope one day he will come back.

NT is mostly cope and autism is way over-diagnosed. I have never seen a sub4 male with a woman. If you are seeing it all the time, that means you are bad at rating guys. I have seen ugly males at my college treated like shit, these days I almost never see sub4 guys outside even in large crowds. IDK if everyone here's just normie tier, all the unattractive ones are hiding out in their rooms or they left the area, but it's fucking brutal being mogged by everyone here.
Half the male population is sub-5

They're not all hated and sexless.

True, they have a bland and scarce sex life, and end-up in dead-bedroom marriages as oofy doofy betabuxxers, but they're not all incels.

Spergs, however are mostly incel.

I was harassed at my previous job at least in fastfood for my looks. Coworkers would tell jokes about me behind my back which I overheard and they treated me like I was retarded.
I can relate same thing happened when I was working at a car rental company and now at a fucking package delivery company. Have you ever had fast food employees mess with your food and fucking try to poison you due to your looks?

Last edited: