Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Probably Got Poisoned At Fast Food Place Due To My Looks

• Thread starter universallyabhorred
  • Start date
universallyabhorred

universallyabhorred

Banned
-
I go to this fast-food place, been there a number of times, get the typical negative looks and cold treatment but food's always decent. Last time one of the foids gave me multiple mocking smiles so I just gave her my order and didn't reply back to her fake politeness. This time some other cunt took my order, but she was there. The cunt who took my order gave me typical negative looks I ignored them and avoided eye-contact, said a polite thank you quietly. Got my order from that cunt from before she just handed it to me, said a polite thank you. She said something to the other lady who was cooking and they were laughing, I looked at them and she was looking at me, not sure if she was looking at me the whole time and laughing at me or if she was laughing about something else. Anyway, I ate outside to avoid getting any looks from people, I suspected the food might have been messed with somehow but ate it anyway. It was ok in the beginning but mid-way through, I noticed that it tasted a little strange, my left arm started feeling a little numb and I feel a little light-headed now. Do you think they fucked with the food or is it coincidence? I have had this experience a few times at fast food places but never before here.

@JayGoptri
@The Enforcer
thoughts?

Jewish conspiracy to get rid off subhumans

I think some of it may be with your anxiety

but are you that bad looking that people want to fuck with you this much?
Thats fucked up
I am rated 3/10 on here. But I have a low trust and ogreish face, women likely see me as a hideous and threatening monster, while men treat me more tolerably initially. At the end of the day people hate me, usually as soon as seeing my face and they treat me like a subhuman.

GO THERE WITH AN AR AND TAKE EVERYONE OUT(IN FORTNITE) AND BURN DOWN THE WHOLE BUILDING (IN GTA V)

I am rated 3/10 on here. But I have a low trust and ogreish face, women likely see me as a hideous and threatening monster, while men treat me more tolerably initially. At the end of the day people hate me, usually as soon as seeing my face and they treat me like a subhuman.
Let me see u. Ill give u an honest rating

reason #13453 why females are evil

I go to this fast-food place, been there a number of times, get the typical negative looks and cold treatment but food's always decent. Last time one of the foids gave me multiple mocking smiles so I just gave her my order and didn't reply back to her fake politeness. This time some other cunt took my order, but she was there. The cunt who took my order gave me typical negative looks I ignored them and avoided eye-contact, said a polite thank you quietly. Got my order from that cunt from before she just handed it to me, said a polite thank you. She said something to the other lady who was cooking and they were laughing, I looked at them and she was looking at me, not sure if she was looking at me the whole time and laughing at me or if she was laughing about something else. Anyway, I ate outside to avoid getting any looks from people, I suspected the food might have been messed with somehow but ate it anyway. It was ok in the beginning but mid-way through, I noticed that it tasted a little strange, my left arm started feeling a little numb and I feel a little light-headed now. Do you think they fucked with the food or is it coincidence? I have had this experience a few times at fast food places but never before here.

@JayGoptri
@The Enforcer
thoughts?

They didn't put shit in your food. They did mock the shit out of you amongst themselves tho

Okay disregard what whores think

they are the most retarded creatures made

What about guys do you get along with them?
Nah, guys also look down on me too. I assume in an all-guy group, of mainly curries, I might be tolerated assuming I don't do or say anything cringey or stupid but I will never be included or befriended by guys. Perhaps in a group of extremely ugly guys it may be possible, though I haven't seen anyone as ugly as me in the workplace.

@JayGoptri
@The Enforcer
thoughts?
Sounds like placebo effect jfl

I have had this impression before but I have never had a reaction like this and could generally dismiss it because it didn't produce any physical effects.
Placebo can do that as well.

Placebo can do that as well.
True, would be interesting if I got genuine food poisoning. I will complain about the restaurant and possibly sue them, but the reaction would need to be severe, to the extent of being extremely sick, throwing up or ending up in the emergency room with a case of food poisoning. Imagine if I ended up with a life-threatening reaction and actually died, that would be both life-fuel and suicide-fuel I hope my parents will get even with them. Let this post be used as evidence in a court of law that I was maliciously and deliberately poisoned by employees of a California fast food chain restaurant due to my hideous face.

True, would be interesting if I got genuine food poisoning. I will complain about the restaurant and possibly sue them, but the reaction would need to be severe, to the extent of being extremely sick, throwing up or ending up in the emergency room with a case of food poisoning. Imagine if I ended up with a life-threatening reaction and actually died, that would be both life-fuel and suicide-fuel I hope my parents will get even with them. Let this post be used as evidence in a court of law that I was maliciously and deliberately poisoned by employees of a California fast food chain restaurant due to my hideous face.
They will use this to prove you are an inkwel and the foids just acted in self defence against potential terrorism.

Foids hate ugly men. They always have and they always will. Without anyway to put them in place foids will disrespect us and try to take us out.

they hate you and wanted you dead for being an ugly male

@JayGoptri
@The Enforcer
thoughts?
Stop tagging me with the @The Enforcer so you can pit what I say against what he says. You know in the private DM we are having I have asked you a dozen times to stop doing this, and you have apologized 2 dozen times for it, shall I make all those public? Asking me question about your looks and ratings and all that garbage, me giving you dilegent answers,yet you are unable to follow my advise, and also unable to adhere to my requests for you to cease doing this. Are even doing it to spite me now? You are ridiculous.

@The Enforcer - I sent you a perfect example of this guy violating site rules openly. I suggest he be hit with a warning. And I request you ask him to stop PM'ing me with asking for my advice on life and then acting like a little punk by purposefully doing what I've asked him not to do and tagging me all over the forum about rating his looks, his foid encounters, and his general cry baby whinning and never ending complaining..

Last edited:

@JayGoptri
@The Enforcer
thoughts?
Ive been saying ugly men get negative treatment but people here say they are just invincible so I don't know what's real

Ive been saying ugly men get negative treatment but people here say they are just invincible so I don't know what's real
It's not a simple answer. There are multiple things going on at once. Yes it's true, low smv men will not get the same level of positive treatment on a consistent basis, but it's also true that due to the negative feeling rejection leaves over time, paranoia sets in and one tends to have an exaggerated perception of the negative things happening to them are.

When the standard of behavior we come to expect is derived from what we see of Chad's/Stacy on TV and in Showbizz etc etc, then the market for what's real and worth paying attention to becomes blurred to the point of being unrecognisable.

I found security footage of what those cunts did to ur food OP. RIP

They didn't put shit in your food. They did mock the shit out of you amongst themselves tho
in all likelihood
I found security footage of what those cunts did to ur food OP. RIP

brutal (hot)dogpill

I'd poison a pajeet, too.

Mogsme. Need people to actively try to poison me

Stop tagging me with the @The Enforcer so you can pit what I say against what he says. You know in the private DM we are having I have asked you a dozen times to stop doing this, and you have apologized 2 dozen times for it, shall I make all those public? Asking me question about your looks and ratings and all that garbage, me giving you dilegent answers,yet you are unable to follow my advise, and also unable to adhere to my requests for you to cease doing this. Are even doing it to spite me now? You are ridiculous.

@The Enforcer - I sent you a perfect example of this guy violating site rules openly. I suggest he be hit with a warning. And I request you ask him to stop PM'ing me with asking for my advice on life and then acting like a little punk by purposefully doing what I've asked him not to do and tagging me all over the forum about rating his looks, his foid encounters, and his general cry baby whinning and never ending complaining..
does the ignore thing not work for PMs? I've never really used that feature tbh

does the ignore thing not work for PMs? I've never really used that feature tbh
Been trying to help him thus far, so I haven't used it, yet, but perhaps it's time. If he wants my help and advice then he has to follow what I say. One of which was to stop looking for validation on .is and then involving me in it by tag or otherwise. One month now, and he can't stop. We have a very similar caste/ethnic background, so I figured I'd give the guy as much help as I can. Alas, he's ignored my advice at every turn, and keeps going.

Soon, I'll have to take that route. Just wanted him to understand in public this time what's at stake.

Been trying to help him thus far, so I haven't used it, yet, but perhaps it's time. If he wants my help and advice then he has to follow what I say. One of which was to stop looking for validation on .is and then involving me in it by tag or otherwise. One month now, and he can't stop. We have a very similar caste/ethnic background, so I figured I'd give the guy as much help as I can. Alas, he's ignored my advice at every turn, and keeps going.

Soon, I'll have to take that route. Just wanted him to understand in public this time what's at stake.
That do be brutal tbh. Hopefully you can both work something else. Props to you for trying to help a brocel out though. Always nice to see

I go to this fast-food place, been there a number of times, get the typical negative looks and cold treatment but food's always decent.
What exactly, did they rolled they eyes or make you wait? Let me tell you, going there more than once or twice was a mistake.
I order simple things like pizza or sandwiches, and all delivery guys are non NT which i like.

It's scary how many underrate the level of degeneracy foids can reach. They are pure evil beasts. They DEFINITELY contaminated your food. If there is a chance, they do these kind of shit. You can do 2 things:

1) Act as a civil human: take more food there and when served by the sluts ask for a doggy bag and put a gopro inside it to film the fact you're not opening the package. Then go to a lab and spend 250$ to test it. I know it sounds like what a schizo would do but let's discuss later when you get the big bucks from the lawsuit.

2) Acid assault all the sluts inside that place.

It's up to you brocel.

It's scary how many underrate the level of degeneracy foids can reach. They are pure evil beasts. They DEFINITELY contaminated your food. If there is a chance, they do these kind of shit. You can do 2 things:

1) Act as a civil human: take more food there and when served by the sluts ask for a doggy bag and put a gopro inside it to film the fact you're not opening the package. Then go to a lab and spend 250$ to test it. I know it sounds like what a schizo would do but let's discuss later when you get the big bucks from the lawsuit.

2) Acid assault all the sluts inside that place.

It's up to you brocel.

what could they have contaminated it with

what could they have contaminated it with
Anything actually. There is a long history of people poisoned JFL from food sellers of every genre and the list is crazy long, from non-lethal things to straight up murder attempts: spit, piss, human feces, baguette "seasoned" with armpit sweat, breadsticks/grissini sticked into the chef/staff buttcrack, rat poison, cockroaches/any insect paste (literally, like a pesto made out of killed insect and added to the dish), kitchen detergents, soaps, expired ingredients "recycled" adding em to make a dish to a targeted customer and showing police the non-expired ones, man... i could keep going for ethernity...

Fun fact: more than 76% of the poisoning attacks (NOT accidental) recorded lawsuits worldwide were done by foids (NB: The datas do not include Africa, countries under shaaria, Japan, Iceland, Faroe Islands, Trinidad&Tobago and Uruguay)

I think you looked at them too long OP.
Unless you are Chad you can’t get away with looking at a foid too long or you will be labelled as a creep.

Fair and balanced thread.