Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Onlyfans foid banned for dog sex

what snapchat filters do to a bitch

There are men out there who will NEVER experience sex with women. They will die virgin.

Meanwhile, there are dogs who regularly get to fill human foid pussy with dog sperm.

it's been like that for centuries, just now we have internet.

There are men out there who will NEVER experience sex with women. They will die virgin.

Meanwhile, there are dogs who regularly get to fill human foid pussy with dog sperm.
:feelsrope:

I wanna say "Slippery slope. This is the first volley in a civil rights battle for the normalization of sex with dogs." To which people might say "Uh, no? You're trying to compare this to the transgender fight, but this is animal abuse." To which I say "Puberty blockers might've been considered child abuse once upon a time, but that's being normalized too."

I wanna say "Slippery slope. This is the first volley in a civil rights battle for the normalization of sex with dogs." To which people might say "Uh, no? You're trying to compare this to the transgender fight, but this is animal abuse." To which I say "Puberty blockers might've been considered child abuse once upon a time, but that's being normalized too."

I have 6 tabs sitting in my backlog of girls getting knotted by dogs after a /pol/ thread brought it up. I'm not really into bestiality but yes, the knot goes inside their vagina

I just keep getting dogpilled wtf. I never asked for this

Who cares? Do you seriously care? You don't.

Just live your life and enjoy whatever time is left for you.

You won't get it back.

Who cares? Do you seriously care? You don't.

Just live your life and enjoy whatever time is left for you.

You won't get it back.

I do agree that you probably shouldn't go looking for dog sex to get mad at.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back