Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Onlyfan whore rushed to the ER after shoving cucumber up her ass.

Blackpill Rage

Blackpill Rage

Ethnic sfcel
★★★★★

The model, who goes by the name Karla G, promised her fans a show - and ended up in the emergency room.

According to one of her subscribers, last week Karla began promoting a "special" show for fans and she posted a picture of a cucumber - to peak their interest.

Monday was showtime. The subscriber claims that Karla took a large cucumber and inserted it into her an*l cavity. But things quickly went wrong - as the vegetable lodged itself deep inside the beautiful model's colon.

View: https://www.instagram.com/p/COd_wavF6AS/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

The cucumber went ER on her. Take the cucumberpill buddy boyos.

Last edited:
Good. Hopefully life support gets disconnected.
Also, pretty telling that she was "rushed" to the ER. There could have been some guy dying of a pain-inducing disease, and this reptile gets priorities to be rushed in.

Last edited:
Foids are stupid. :incel:

Saw that video. It's a good thing when women gey humiliated for being whores. Too bad she didn't die somehow.

She is going ER :feelsohgod:

My dick gets mogged by a cucumber (4.5 BPL). You know it never even began when it’s smaller than a cucumber. :feelsrope:

It's a dumbass hispanic foid.:feelshaha:

Saw that video. It's a good thing when women gey humiliated for being whores. Too bad she didn't die somehow.
??? Was she freaking out or did he find out after the fact or what

damn, too bad she gave up a promising career as a rocket scientist to pursue OnlyFans

Clown world. I hope it wasn't covered by insurance, that would be peak clown world.
Considering the amount of money she makes, there is no way she does not pay insurance.

Considering the amount of money she makes, there is no way she does not pay insurance.
Not to mention the amount of simps that would pay for her ER visit even if she didn't have insurance.

Not to mention the amount of simps that would pay for her ER visit even if she didn't have insurance.
Nvm it is in Brazil. It is all for free. Even if she didn't have insurance, she would go through all procedures for free.

Saw that video
Where can I watch it?
141689183 748157375906880 517004927823779664 n

Kek, bet this bitch was in an orgy made by rich guys

View: https://www.instagram.com/p/COd_wavF6AS/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

The cucumber went ER on her. Take the cucumberpill buddy boyos.

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Just one question. Why were you watching this?

:feelshehe::feelshehe::feelshehe:

Couldn't she just press it out??

the beautiful model's colon.

:feelsaww:

Foids really are too stupid to survive on their own

good god, she didn't have to do this. REALLY
(but it's funny it happened)

There's a really stupid lesson in all of this: if you shove things up your ass, there WILL be consequences. This lesson has stood the test of time for a reason.

Last edited:
good god, she didn't have to do this. REALLY
(but it's funny it happened)

There's a really stupid lesson in all of this: if you shove things up your ass, there WILL be consequences. This lesson has stood the test of time for a reason.
Too bad she didn’t die

I regret clicking that

Even cucumbers mog me. {over}

getting mogged by a dirt vegetable, it's really over.

Yep, fruits and vegetables have better sex lives than us :worryfeels:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back