Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Only women are allowed to have preferences

• Thread starter Deleted member 31641
  • Start date
Deleted member 31641

Deleted member 31641

Self-banned
-
If you want something in a woman you are a shallow piece of shit. But let's think for a moment. So a woman wanting a guy to be 6ft+ is totally a preference, not shallowness. Let's say i want a women to not have a body count in the double digits. Now, I have immideatedly become a shallow sexist pig. But what is the difference? How is wanting a man to be in the upper 10% of the male population is okay, but wanting a woman to not whore her self out is evil? I even vent easy on her, she can try to keep her urges in check, but I cant change my height. Like what is this hypocracy?

Only excuse I can come up with is while they would want the upper 10%, wanting a foid with a body count in the single digits would be in the upper 1% making you look worse in their eyes.

Nah that's just gaslighting. But the reality is beggars can't be choosers, so if you want a gf you have to settle with a tatted up landwhale or a single mom