Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Only war can save humanity

• Thread starter Deleted member 39984
  • Start date
Deleted member 39984

Deleted member 39984

Self-banned
-
A small cold War is needed. When it happens women will realise how strong men are in general. Cause women have forgotten it. All the men in the world are holding their strength and being submissive to women. When war happens gore content will grow and women will have fear. War will disturb the peace and silence and crime will go up. Rape in war was normal and will be normal again. The age of consent will go down to maybe 13 which is correct number. The single moms will suffer the most as she won't be able to save her money and property.
All Chad and normies will be drafted leaving all the women to us. They won't be able to come back alive or just handicapped. And after war end we can build things again as we can make women do all the thing as slave (I know they aren't capable of anything but it will be satistifying to observe)
We can change the law and make new law where women won't be consider. Like no vote, no education, no outside house after 8pm, no divorce, stoning punishment, etc to women.

Yes I m :feelsLSD:

Women shouldn't be allowed to complain

A small cold War is needed. When it happens women will realise how strong men are in general. Cause women have forgotten it. All the men in the world are holding their strength and being submissive to women. When war happens gore content will grow and women will have fear. War will disturb the peace and silence and crime will go up. Rape in war was normal and will be normal again. The age of consent will go down to maybe 13 which is correct number. The single moms will suffer the most as she won't be able to save her money and property.
All Chad and normies will be drafted leaving all the women to us. They won't be able to come back alive or just handicapped. And after war end we can build things again as we can make women do all the thing as slave (I know they aren't capable of anything but it will be satistifying to observe)
We can change the law and make new law where women won't be consider. Like no vote, no education, no outside house after 8pm, no divorce, stoning punishment, etc to women.

Yes I m :feelsLSD:
BASED, I will inform my (((connections))) and tell them to support more wars for (((freedom)))) and (((democracy)))

Build Back Better you say? :lul:

Not a cold war, a world war is needed
The Turner Diaries being made into reality is what is precisely needed which is to say a total world wide white revolution. :feelsokman:

Anyother kind of world war could and probably would simply deliver the world right back into the control of the kikes making the bastards more powerful than ever. :feelsUgh:

The Turner Diaries being made into reality is what is precisely needed which is to say a total world wide white revolution. :feelsokman:

Anyother kind of world war could and probably would simply deliver the world right back into the control of the kikes making the bastards more powerful than ever. :feelsUgh:

Based.

Been thinking this for a while now as well. Hopefully Russia or China will start it soon.

Yeah, I want to see inkwells who barely leave their basements with a gun on a battlefield :smonk:

Law Is Holding man Back and keep human Nature in Check

You cant restrict a man for that Long or Else He snaps

Putin smirk