Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Only things that make me somewhat non depressed

edgelordcel

edgelordcel

Guitar player cel. Biggest trucel on .is
★★★★★
Music and nature. I fucking hate big cities and the parasites within.

I was at the mall this weekend, it was suicidefuel
Hiking and foraging mushrooms is way better, fuck clothes and consoomer products. Also fuck hygegine its made up

I also love nature. Makes me feel alive again

I like the woods!

Musica e natura. Odio fottutamente le grandi città e i parassiti che ci sono dentro.

Ero al centro commerciale questo fine settimana, c'era il suicidefuel
Escursioni e raccolta di funghi è molto meglio, fanculo vestiti e prodotti di consumo. Fanculo anche l'igiene, è inventata
Me

(certain) music and nature are nice yeah, esp. in conjunction

me too

you do kinda need 'em tho
Not like foids from my former hs bro. They spend hundreds of dollars monthly on clothes shopping.
I have clothes but i dont buy when i dont need to

Sounds cool. Tell more about it.
Marshmallows and mushrooms in a firecamp: thats the dream.
Im in europe, i only take the edible ones. I domt think i ever stumbled upon the drug shrooms

the mall is for foids, annoying normies and faggots, I always go hiking or naturemaxx instead, fuck consumerist and materialist cunt BS.

Not like foids from my former hs bro. They spend hundreds of dollars monthly on clothes shopping.
I have clothes but i dont buy when i dont need to
lol a few pairs of Levi’s 504s is all you’ll ever need, those things are made for eternity it seems.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back