Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Only show compassion to/help out fellow unattractive males, never fefails.

• Thread starter BraincelsRefugee
  • Start date
BraincelsRefugee

BraincelsRefugee

KHHFDTV 5'7 curry truecel
★★★★★
So I was going for a walk in my neighbourhood, and I was stopped by a middle-aged ricecel (hair thinning, short). He tried his best to communicate but he did not speak very much English. After a little while trying to understand him, I eventually figured out he was doing a food delivery job and could not find the correct address. He seemed to be roaming around for a while, my neighbourhood has a really shitty address system with many same addresses only differentiated by a compass direction (i.e. 12345 ABC Road E and 12345 ABC Road W. I sometimes get wrong deliveries, one time I got like 2 kid's happy meals from mcdonalds mistakenly placed at my door :feelsautistic:)

Anyway, since I knew where he was looking for exactly, I personally walked him to the correct address. After he completed the delivery, he had a huge smile on his face and thanked me very well. It felt great to help him because I know this man has a hard life, I could tell most people judge him for his looks and not many would go through any effort to help him.

Meanwhile, sometimes fefails will ask me for directions or help in public, often when I am at work. I will never help them. I will just say "i don't know", or play the no-english card, and other times I will point them in the opposite direction or give them bad advice intentionally :feelskek: recently a fefail asked me for the correct bus which was the same one I was taking, I feigned confidence and convinced her to take a different bus line which goes a completely different direction :feelshaha: I hope the bitch got lost or I at least wasted her time. (The bus does not come frequently because of shitty Cuckada public transit)

Never help out fefails. They have life on tutorial mode anyway, so there is no guilt on my conscience.

Based, I also give foids incorrect directions. If they want my help they should self improve

Based,

Incels should never help a female species that have collectively denied you something so critical to healthy development and satisfaction in life,

something they throw away to chad like a cheap piece of meat. While happily shaming and mocking an Incel whos starving to death on the street

It is a good idea. The foids don't appreciate anything we do, so why bother to help them ?

I get along with all the guys at my job - I only don't get along with two toxic foids, one is a niggress so she hardly counts as human anyway.

most incels hate incels too. just look out for #1.

dont help anyone tbh nobody will take a second to help you in my experience, incel or not:feelsrope:

Based man making this world a better place:feelsautistic: