Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Only hate keeps me alive

DrunkDegenerate

DrunkDegenerate

Cope Overlord
-
I'm a bit sad actually. I used to be so hopeful and happy once. All gone.
I'm boiling with rage, everyone repulses me, everything is so dull and stupid and I am done with it.
Where ones used to reside thoughts of having a family, and being happy with the people that are important to me there is only void now.
The only thing that keeps me alive is imagining the faces of every single piece of shit that has ever wronged me when some catastrophic event takes place or I get back at them. After all they have put me through. Heartless cunts. Brainless slobs.
It's understandable though. It's hardwired into human brains to bully those who are weak or strange so they may not reproduce. But I swear I will do everything in my power to make them suffer. It may take years, hell, even an entire life but it will be worth it. And you know what? I will be happy at last. No amount of joy that a chad or a normie gets from girls or money will be even close to the immense pleasure I will feel when all those around me crumble and I still stand.
Fuck society. Fuck degenerates. Fuck those who thought it would be funny to make me the butt of every joke. Fuck those who used me. Fuck those who abused and laughed at me for validation from their peers. I hope they get it a million times worse.

giphy.gif

I don't understand how hate keeps anyone alive tbh. I have the same problem, because of my social life (Rejection, bullying, isolation, getting badly treated by people and often even friends) combined with low IQ and Aspergers. A true mentalcel I'am. This shit cannot be accepted and it's just a matter of time when I'm going to end it, depending on suffering further setbacks.

I don't understand how hate keeps anyone alive tbh. I have the same problem, because of my social life (Rejection, bullying, isolation, getting badly treated by people and often even friends) combined with low IQ and Aspergers. A true mentalcel I'am. This shit cannot be accepted and it's just a matter of time when I'm going to end it, depending on suffering further setbacks.
no no NO! This is what the normies want! They want us all dead so we can be bred out more quickly. Committing suicide is cuckoldry, it's like saying to bullies "It's ok that you bullied me, here! get away with it, I will even make it easier for you by offing myself!".

no no NO! This is what the normies want! They want us all dead so we can be bred out more quickly. Committing suicide is cuckoldry, it's like saying to bullies "It's ok that you bullied me, here! get away with it, I will even make it easier for you by offing myself!".
Normies pretend that Incels doesn't even exist, they are too bluepilled to understand Inceldom. Also, there's no point of living an Incel life. We are the bottom of society.

Normies pretend that Incels doesn't even exist, they are too bluepilled to understand Inceldom. Also, there's no point of living an Incel life. We are the bottom of society.
I intend to take others with me to the bottom.