Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I hate the mall!

U

UglyDumbass

Captain
★★★
ITS INFESTED WITH STUPID COUPLES, CHADS/STACIES/BECKIES/NORMIES AND NOT ONLY THAT BUT I DONT WANT TO BE SEEN CUZ THEIRS SO MAKY PEOPLE WHO WILL TAKE PHOTOS OF MY HIDEOUS FACE AND LAUGH AT ME AND MAKE FUN OF ME

ITS INFESTED WITH STUPID COUPLES, CHADS/STACIES/BECKIES/NORMIES AND NOT ONLY THAT BUT I DONT WANT TO BE SEEN CUZ THEIRS SO MAKY PEOPLE WHO WILL TAKE PHOTOS OF MY HIDEOUS FACE AND LAUGH AT ME AND MAKE FUN OF ME
They take photos?

I only go to the mall when I have alcohol and I got kicked out for being subhuman and harassing foids and threatening a Chad security guard even got into a fight before and made that faggot bleed from his head

They take photos?
Yeah people take photos to make fun of you. You realize this when they’re laughing. Havnt you seen those stupid meme photos or videos where someone is showing a photo of an ugly guy for laughs. It happened many times at my school where people take photos of others to make fun of their appearence