Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Only God can judge me

• Thread starter -EndlessVirginity-
  • Start date
-EndlessVirginity-

-EndlessVirginity-

Por favor!
-
I'd rather die like a man, than live like a coward. There's a truecel down in Hell and it's ours, Incel Power is what we scream as we dream in a paranoid state. And our fate, is a lifetime of wageslaving, isolation, coping and rope ideation.
Dear Satan, can you save me? And fuck peace cause the streets got Elliot Rodger, we gotta fuck.
No more hesitation each and every incel male's trapped and they wonder why we suicidal runnin round pussy starved.
Mister, Po-lice, please try to see that it's a million motherfuckers stressing just like me.
Only God can Judge me.

I have heard some slutty foids say that

This mindset is good to a certain extent but don't forget that society can trap you in a cage for years on end.

God already judged me and he punished me with a life time full of suffering. I'm not sure what i did but it must have been horrible to pay such a price.