Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Only feminists support paying taxes

Robtical

Robtical

Had it with these cucks!
★★★★★
Men pay all the taxes and foids get all the benefit. This is what a rostie wrote about stealing tax money from men:

A study from New Zealand shows fairly definitively that we (women), as a group, don’t pay any taxes.

Sure, we file tax documents and have taxes deducted from our paychecks and pay out consumer taxes at the cash register, just like men do, but in the final tally, uh…well, look at this:

Taxbycapita 300x174 1

GROSS TAX PAID + BENEFITS CLAIMED = NET TAXES PAID

Let me explain. If you pay out, say, $100 every paycheck to the IRS, but every month, you claim $200 in benefits, you have not paid a single penny in tax. In fact, you have claimed twice what you have paid. You are $100 up, and the rest of the taxpayers are footing your bill.

It’s curious that the data New Zealand doesn’t seem to mind sharing is very difficult to acquire in the US. How much money in taxes do men pay versus women? How much money is claimed every month in benefits by men versus women? What is the net difference? We begin with ….. cue ominous music …. THE WAGE GAP!

The US tax system is progressive, meaning the more money you make, the more tax you pay. If men make more money than women, they must pay more tax by definition. There can be no argument that men pay more in gross tax than women. If you tally up at the end of the year all the pennies men gave to the government and compare that to all the pennies women gave, men paid more on that measure alone.

But that is an incomplete measure. We need to know how much money men are withdrawing from the government coffers, compared to women, but let’s not include salaries, since a salary is in theory a trade-off for vital services performed. Let’s only consider payouts within the social safety net.

What are the main government expenditures that don’t include salary?

Cumul 300x142 1

Of course, women live longer than men and thus draw more social security benefits.

Healthcare? We know that men don’t access healthcare at the same rates as women because masculinity is toxic and men prefer to benefit themselves systematically by directing healthcare dollars to women, and thus we can reasonably presume that women are withdrawing more in healthcare dollars than men.

If we were going to consider salaries paid as a withdrawal from government resources, men would win in the military category of spending, but this would be balanced out by healthcare, social services administration and education, all of which are dominated by women. In terms of withdrawing resources from the military in the form of non-salary benefits, neither women nor men have the advantage. Domestic military benefits are probably restricted to natural disasters and feminists haven’t yet figured out how to make earthquakes kill only men, although I would not be surprised to discover they are trying.

There are considerably more men who have placed themselves in harm’s way in service of the nation, so men likely win the Veteran’s Affairs category hands down, and men are the primary producers of food and drivers of agriculture, so it’s probably safe to assume most of the subsidies and supports in agriculture and food are going to men. But then we have education, and the much vaunted statistic that there are more women than men earning college degrees (In Feminist Dance Therapy, not Particle Physics, but that’s another story), so once again, women are consuming the majority of education dollars.

Men take the majority of government money in the form of agriculture subsidies and veteran’s benefits. In every other major spending category, women are the primary beneficiaries. Women pay less in tax than men pay, while withdrawing significantly more in benefits.

Ergo …

We really don’t pay any tax. We contribute to a system, and then withdraw far more, all of it meaning of course that men – all men – support women – all women – whether they like it or not. When libertarian leaning pundits quip that ‘taxation is theft’, they are missing a piece of the puzzle. Taxation might be theft, but more accurately, it’s theft for our benefit. The government steals money from men and gives it to women.

Just know I saw in PATHS a timeline where all organisms are angelic by nature and there's no war among the genders because greed was seen as a dumbass concept. Twas a scenery that I needed to see:feelsohh:

Just know I saw in PATHS a timeline where all organisms are angelic by nature and there's no war among the genders because greed was seen as a dumbass concept. Twas a scenery that I needed to see:feelsohh:
:dab: Based. What's PATHS?

:dab: Based. What's PATHS?
Every full blooded incel that gets their hate is determined via invisible PATHS between space time to a coordinate.

By 2050 let's hope only Chad's pay taxes
Based. I wouldn't mind if cucks and feminist rosties had to pay too in order to give back what was stolen from us.

If you go to work, you are a betabuxx cuck

Enjoy your last days of freedom you filthy Finn bastard. The army of great Russian empire will take their property back soon you fucking kiddie fiddler:feelsohgod::feelsohgod:
(In video game)
Don't care, didn't ask

If you go to work, you are a betabuxx cuck
Welcome back Finnbro. We have to stop working, then rosties won't have money to fund their degeneracy. Or we can get paid in cash and privacy crypto and not report it.

Take your (((meds)))

dont work so i dont pay taxes to the satanic inferior worthless gender we call women

dont work so i dont pay taxes to the satanic inferior worthless gender we call women
Based. Don't let those whores get a dime from your labor.

Excellent post. That last line is definitely something to think about

Taxation might be theft, but more accurately, it’s theft for our benefit. The government steals money from men and gives it to women.

Excellent post. That last line is definitely something to think about
I knew about this corrupt system for years, it's why I have no motivation to wagecuck and let foids gain access to 30% of the earnings of my labor.

Welcome back Finnbro. We have to stop working, then rosties won't have money to fund their degeneracy. Or we can get paid in cash and privacy crypto and not report it.
I was never gone, just too lazy to write anything. My insomnia has gotten worse:cryfeels:

Buahahahha at least I am genetically clean. You do not even know how filthy and gross are these fucking primal dogs from Finland. They are more russian Mongols than Europeans you kiddie fiddler (in video game)
You know Russians were born from slavs and uralic people mixing?
You have uralic genes in you, you will always be a Mongoloid

Why would you work as a cel? When you earn less based on looks. income=smv
If you a sub 6 man you should abuse the wealthfare as much as possible!!

Great post but imagine actually paying taxes, lmao.

as soon as my tax break is over (no work related taxes) i'm out of here :chad:

This has been known for a while and toilets as a group, not just the Feminists, want this to continue getting worse for men. Remember that their advocacy views sex relations as a 0 sum game, they want all men to lose to benefit the toilets. :blackpill:

This has been known for a while and toilets as a group, not just the Feminists, want this to continue getting worse for men. Remember that their advocacy views sex relations as a 0 sum game, they want all men to lose to benefit the toilets. :blackpill:
It's a real gender war ever since feminism started. Those who don't realize it are asleep.

Men pay taxes and foids are given money freely because of those taxes. If i was a foid , i would want more taxes because foids are selfish beings.

Men pay taxes and foids are given money freely because of those taxes. If i was a foid , i would want more taxes because foids are selfish beings.
And they pretend they're the caring ones, when they're mostly useless leeches, who only care about themselves and chad dick.

And they pretend they're the caring ones, when they're mostly useless leeches, who only care about themselves and chad dick.
it's honestly mind boogling how despite the entirety of western society being fully directed and built to finance women(and their chad offspring too) and the 1% percent,they still think the system is entirely agaisn't them. women in action is a study on pride.even if i was an atheist the story of adam and eve would make more sense then anything any scientist could ever say on the basis of experience.

Every sub 5 men should receive a disability check.

it's honestly mind boogling how despite the entirety of western society being fully directed and built to finance women(and their chad offspring too) and the 1% percent,they still think the system is entirely agaisnt them. women in action is a study on pride.even if i was an atheist the story of adam and eve would make more sense then anything any scientist could ever say on the basis of experience.
That's how rosties got so much power, by pretending they're the oppressed ones, so they won't stop the formula that's been working for them. Men have to grow some balls and stop coddling those whore leeches.
Every sub 5 men should receive a disability check.
They should be allowed not to pay taxes too.

Jfl at mods putting their own posts on must read content
If someone else posted it I would've put it here too.

it's honestly mind boogling how despite the entirety of western society being fully directed and built to finance women(and their chad offspring too) and the 1% percent,they still think the system is entirely agaisn't them. women in action is a study on pride.even if i was an atheist the story of adam and eve would make more sense then anything any scientist could ever say on the basis of experience.
You can point out the fact that there is no law that harms or indiscriminate women, but there are tons of laws that harms men and benefits women.

But a feminist will say "well we live in a patriarchy, and those laws are made by mens, so its patriarchy hurting you sweety".

They are incapable of thinking male politicians are not supporting the interests of majority of males.

But a feminist will say "well we live in a patriarchy, and those laws are made by mens, so its patriarchy hurting you sweety".

They are incapable of thinking male politicians are not supporting the interests of majority of males.
Those male politician cucks do the bidding of whores, because they're the majority of their voters.

Men pay all the taxes and foids get all the benefit. This is what a rostie wrote about stealing tax money from men:

A study from New Zealand shows fairly definitively that we (women), as a group, don’t pay any taxes.

Sure, we file tax documents and have taxes deducted from our paychecks and pay out consumer taxes at the cash register, just like men do, but in the final tally, uh…well, look at this:

GROSS TAX PAID + BENEFITS CLAIMED = NET TAXES PAID

Let me explain. If you pay out, say, $100 every paycheck to the IRS, but every month, you claim $200 in benefits, you have not paid a single penny in tax. In fact, you have claimed twice what you have paid. You are $100 up, and the rest of the taxpayers are footing your bill.

It’s curious that the data New Zealand doesn’t seem to mind sharing is very difficult to acquire in the US. How much money in taxes do men pay versus women? How much money is claimed every month in benefits by men versus women? What is the net difference? We begin with ….. cue ominous music …. THE WAGE GAP!

The US tax system is progressive, meaning the more money you make, the more tax you pay. If men make more money than women, they must pay more tax by definition. There can be no argument that men pay more in gross tax than women. If you tally up at the end of the year all the pennies men gave to the government and compare that to all the pennies women gave, men paid more on that measure alone.

But that is an incomplete measure. We need to know how much money men are withdrawing from the government coffers, compared to women, but let’s not include salaries, since a salary is in theory a trade-off for vital services performed. Let’s only consider payouts within the social safety net.

What are the main government expenditures that don’t include salary?

Of course, women live longer than men and thus draw more social security benefits.

Healthcare? We know that men don’t access healthcare at the same rates as women because masculinity is toxic and men prefer to benefit themselves systematically by directing healthcare dollars to women, and thus we can reasonably presume that women are withdrawing more in healthcare dollars than men.

If we were going to consider salaries paid as a withdrawal from government resources, men would win in the military category of spending, but this would be balanced out by healthcare, social services administration and education, all of which are dominated by women. In terms of withdrawing resources from the military in the form of non-salary benefits, neither women nor men have the advantage. Domestic military benefits are probably restricted to natural disasters and feminists haven’t yet figured out how to make earthquakes kill only men, although I would not be surprised to discover they are trying.

There are considerably more men who have placed themselves in harm’s way in service of the nation, so men likely win the Veteran’s Affairs category hands down, and men are the primary producers of food and drivers of agriculture, so it’s probably safe to assume most of the subsidies and supports in agriculture and food are going to men. But then we have education, and the much vaunted statistic that there are more women than men earning college degrees (In Feminist Dance Therapy, not Particle Physics, but that’s another story), so once again, women are consuming the majority of education dollars.

Men take the majority of government money in the form of agriculture subsidies and veteran’s benefits. In every other major spending category, women are the primary beneficiaries. Women pay less in tax than men pay, while withdrawing significantly more in benefits.

Ergo …

We really don’t pay any tax. We contribute to a system, and then withdraw far more, all of it meaning of course that men – all men – support women – all women – whether they like it or not. When libertarian leaning pundits quip that ‘taxation is theft’, they are missing a piece of the puzzle. Taxation might be theft, but more accurately, it’s theft for our benefit. The government steals money from men and gives it to women.
My problem with taxes is all this tax money is overwhelmingly going to help women and I know for a fact if I lost my job and needed help the government ain’t helpin me.

They don’t care about men, men are just work horse tax payers to em.

If I’m expected to boot strap and carry myself and if my failure is on me with no safety nets then why in the absolute fuck should I pay taxes to help others who wouldn’t help me? Yet that’s how the system works — it’s pro women and anti men at this point in time at least for western countries.

If I’m expected to boot strap and carry myself and if my failure is on me with no safety nets then why in the absolute fuck should I pay taxes to help others who wouldn’t help me? Yet that’s how the system works — it’s pro women and anti men at this point in time at least for western countries.
Paying taxes as a non chad man in the west is the most cucked thing you can do. That's why we have to discuss ways to avoid paying taxes to the gynocentric government that robs us.

Men die sooner, perform worse at all levels if education and earn the most so completely subsidise soyciety. If normies want to put their money where their mouth is, there should be taxes on abortions, abortion pills, condoms and any health care relating from sex.

If sex isnt important, if we shouldn't be entitled to sex and won't die without sex why are all these things available for free on state health care? Pay for your abortion or just don't have sex lol.

Men die sooner, perform worse at all levels if education and earn the most so completely subsidise soyciety. If normies want to put their money where their mouth is, there should be taxes on abortions, abortion pills, condoms and any health care relating from sex.

If sex isnt important, if we shouldn't be entitled to sex and won't die without sex why are all these things available for free on state health care? Pay for your abortion or just don't have sex lol.
Many people think all people deserve a "basic income", automatically granted for anyone. I believe in a social democratic welfare society, anyone deserves automatic sex, too. After all, everyone's basic needs ought to be met, right? Basic needs are 1) food; 2) sex. the modern left should stop being such hypocrites and add sexual welfare rredistribution to its platform of economic wealth redistribution.

Many people think all people deserve a "basic income", automatically granted for anyone. I believe in a social democratic welfare society, anyone deserves automatic sex, too. After all, everyone's basic meets ought to be met, tight? Basic needs are 1) food; 2) sex. the modern left should stop being such hypocrites and add sexual welfare rredistribution to its platform of economic wealth redistribution.
Right? Sex is so sacrosanct that it can't be redistributed or legislated but at the same time is meaningless and unimportant.

Normies should commit to one or the other. Either tax and bill for prophylactics, pills, abortions and STD tests or provide some welfare for incels. Other countries have hookers for severely disabled people, but if that isn't an option then surely some monetary figure could be placed on it?

Dumb rosties would act like you killed their mothers if you told them to close their legs or take responsibility for their sexual choices, even though sex isn't necessary after all.

Right? Sex is so sacrosanct that it can't be redistributed or legislated but at the same time is meaningless and unimportant.

Normies should commit to one or the other. Either tax and bill for prophylactics, pills, abortions and STD tests or provide some welfare for incels. Other countries have hookers for severely disabled people, but if that isn't an option then surely some monetary figure could be placed on it?
Yes, "tight-->right", if you mean this (i spotted an annoying typo in my post later when I could no longer fix it). I mean, not even joking: let us try to consider various positions/programmes and their coherency. Just like a mathematical logician considers assertions.

If the state has to tax very succesful businessmen, sometimes quite heavily (btw, like most incels i'm near-broke myself!) so as to help prevent poor, untalented, lazy, hapless, disabled etc. people from starving, it goes without saying that the state also needs to intervene to ensure at least some sexual welfare to anyone, in a way that center-left countries like Sweden afford economic welfare to anyone. Thusly, if you are a left-wing redistributionist, it is illogical to support economic welfare redistribution and oppose capitalist jungle laws, whilst simultaneously refusing to oppose the jungle laws of the current sexual market! WORKERS OF THE WORLD, UNITE!:feelshaha:

Last edited:
I dont have a job so I dont pay taxes :feelsLSD:

duhh who tf wants to pay taxes who tf wants to pay for anything

Paying taxes as a non chad man in the west is the most cucked thing you can do. That's why we have to discuss ways to avoid paying taxes to the gynocentric government that robs us.
If I could NEET without becoming homeless I’d do so in a heartbeat.

Sadly like most men I have to wage slave my life away pissing away most of it in taxes just to keep a roof over my head and utilities paid.

Some women work but the difference is it actually is optional for them — they can choose to be a stay at home parent (way easier than working a soul crushing 9-to-5 and being a parent requires no higher education and no real skills yet women would have you believe it’s the hardest job on earth lol) and they choose to settle with a betabux then cost for the low low price is just putting out once a month.

Later if life they can divorce rape the guy and take half+ his retirement and they always get the kids, the whole system is a fucking rigged joke and women have the gall to bitch and moan about “mUH paTRiaRcHy” and how they’re “oppressed”.

I’d have to dig it up googling round but on a mens rights forum they demonstrated with studies that women were graded with more leniency for the same work versus men in schools.

Basically if you blinded the grading or if you simply told the teachers that a guy versus a girl had done the same work men were graded more harshly for seemingly no fucking reason.

I wonder if part of this is because women are mostly the teachers and male teachers are more rare. They also found men did much better in classes where the teacher was also male.

At the time I saved all these citations somewhere or other but I’m lazy so I’m not gonna dig em up right now.

Many people think all people deserve a "basic income", automatically granted for anyone. I believe in a social democratic welfare society, anyone deserves automatic sex, too. After all, everyone's basic needs ought to be met, right? Basic needs are 1) food; 2) sex. the modern left should stop being such hypocrites and add sexual welfare rredistribution to its platform of economic wealth redistribution.
Sex is a basic human need — women deny this constantly because they hate most men and don’t care if men are unable to get laid. They’re selfish and uncaring about anything but maximizing their own advantages. They like it when men can’t get sex because it increases their own leverage and power over men who will go to increasingly more desperate measures often times for a chance at sex.

The least governments could do is make prostitution legal. Where I live it’s not and if you’re busted you’re fucked. Even if you’re not since it’s illegal there’s no regulation of companies making sure the whores and clients get tested for STDs and the like so the whole things just not worth it in my mind.