Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Only feminists support paying taxes

Retardinator

Retardinator

Not made for this world
34d 21h 37m
BASED

FUCK ZOG AND SOCIETY:feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:

20220627 120202 copy 792x803

Hubert

Hubert

Supreme Celibate
1d 7h 23m
The only things I accept paying taxes for is national defence, a judicial system and public safety. Beyond that the government is mostly waste.

Robtical

Robtical

Had it with these cucks!
★★★★★
The only things I accept paying taxes for is national defence, a judicial system and public safety. Beyond that the government is mostly waste.
Even that isn't necessary. There are too many useless cops who are bored with nothing to do except harass people over minor bs, so they need to be heavily defunded. The military has to be defunded too, so they stop aiding israel and ukraine.

Hubert

Hubert

Supreme Celibate
1d 7h 23m
Even that isn't necessary. There are too many useless cops who are bored with nothing to do except harass people over minor bs, so they need to be heavily defunded. The military has to be defunded too, so they stop aiding israel and ukraine.
I completely agree. I intentionally worded this as 'national defence' and 'public safety' rather than 'military and police' because there are an awful lot of things about those two institutions which are bad and wasteful.
I very much agree with your sentiments about military aid and police harassment. Police in my area are well known for not arresting the gangs which roam the town mugging people, but they are always breaking people's doors down over a silly post on twitter.

Robtical

Robtical

Had it with these cucks!
★★★★★
I completely agree. I intentionally worded this as 'national defence' and 'public safety' rather than 'military and police' because there are an awful lot of things about those two institutions which are bad and wasteful.
I very much agree with your sentiments about military aid and police harassment. Police in my area are well known for not arresting the gangs which roam the town mugging people, but they are always breaking people's doors down over a silly post on twitter.
Exactly. Cops and military are nothing but thugs given authority from the state to take away our freedom. If all they did was stop violence and theft, and nothing else, we would only need to pay sales tax to cover their expenses. There are countries with almost no police with lower crime rates than here, so obviously the cops in the US are worse than useless, they actually help gangs and corrupt millionaires.

Verxis

Verxis

Greycel
3h 54m
Enjoy your last days of freedom you filthy Finn bastard. The army of great Russian empire will take their property back soon you fucking kiddie fiddler:feelsohgod::feelsohgod:
(In video game)
This, but I will nab 7 Finnic wives in Minecraft.

C

Cope or die

Officer
★★★★
14d 21h 49m
Based. Fuck taxes and the government. I can't say this enough. :lasereyes:

H

HateCurry

Wizard
★★★★★
25d 14h 50m
Give me three months and I'll read this thread