Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious only bad things happen to me

• Thread starter Deleted member 27495
  • Start date
Deleted member 27495

Deleted member 27495

mrkittycel
-
living the trucels life. :feelshaha:

i panicked and didnt buy shotgun btw cuz i was scared to talk to the redneck alt right retards inside. life goes on another day.

got home to my mom sperging out at me, missed call from manager (dnt care about this tho). Smoked some dmt had bad trip. Slept, Woke up miserable and depressed, came down stairs to mom yelling at me to do shit loads of useless menial tasks in her obvious effort to get me to leave. Tried to reason with her, had my electric cut out.

tbh im starting to let go of it all and just acept whatever happens to me. Im ending it soon anyways so why bother giving so much of a shit.

i even have money to pay my mom rent but she wont let me bcause she doesnt care about money, her hidden agenda is about the fact that im an ugly virgin with no friends.

Last edited:
Figured this would happen, did u at least go inside the store

All the worst outcomes are happening to most of us. My mental state tanked recently and I've been drinking more alcohol in the past week than I did from the entirety of last year just to try and cope with the current state of things. Complete dysphoria. I've felt like this before, but I cannot fathom how I got over these treacherous thoughts that are destroying my psyche, the alcohol cope is barely working anymore.

Last edited:
Figured this would happen, did u at least go inside the store

no i just walked right past the door cuz i got a really bad anxiety attack, im gonna try and get xanax or something to help

I have started to hate going outside. People, especially women look at me like i am some abomination. It is so humiliating.