Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Online harassment is more effective and less dangerous than mass shooting.

• Thread starter Ninjutsu_Enthusiast
  • Start date
Ninjutsu_Enthusiast

Ninjutsu_Enthusiast

Banned
-
If 1000 incels try to harass a particular woman online, she will commit suicide from PTSD.

Also there are no consequences of anonymous online harassment.

most of us probably already do that, only a fraction of cels go ER as a last resort

Not in the cUcK, it's probably a crime

A girl I went to highschool with posted on her instagram story "thanks for all the happy birthday wishes" and I asked her if she's going to also celebrate her aborted baby's birthday or just hers. Got blocked within a millisecond lol.

A girl I went to highschool with posted on her instagram story "thanks for all the happy birthday wishes" and I asked her if she's going to also celebrate her aborted baby's birthday or just hers. Got blocked within a millisecond lol.
Based

Holy shit!

Causing a foid to rope even on SM is still a crime

I remember I cyberbullied some troon years ago and almost made that fag kill "her"self as "she" even showed me "she" cut herself severely because I was being racist.

lmao

based