Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Is the "incel movement" effectively pro-system?

to the contrary, I believe that living an empty existence would not be a good choice for an individualist. it would not be as much fun

that is y u should not worry abt analyzing the 'incel movement' it is boring
"it is boring"

I don't find it boring. If you do, don't read my posts.

Goverments care about sex, family and birth rates, but do not care you or me, as individuals, have any success with finding woman to have sex and having that woman to bear children for you.
"but do not care you or me, as individuals"

Collective government policies impact individuals and if an individual "steps out of line" the government tries to invade their personal life.

First of all like many already said: Inceldom isnt a movement, it's a state of being due to having undisirable traits such as ugly facial features, unhealty physique, being of short height, being non neurotypical or being depressed. Being an Incel can also simply occure due to being financially unstable and thus not of interest for a women to start a relationship or having a very unpleasing personality that can even further be enhanced by average to below average looks, thus being framed a "creep" which can make the individual not seek out female validation further.

The term "Incel" is used more frequently nowadays since it means involuntarily celibate - yet 60% of Gen Z males are still virgins and 80% of 18 to 25 yo have said in a 2023 study that they havent had sex in at least 1 year or more.

There is a steady increase in voluntary celibate behavior in women, which increases the involuntary celibate characteristics of young men. As such it isnt a movement, but more so a reaction to the changes of social interaction amoung people. This is further fueled by feminism, social media, dating apps and financial instability.

The only movement that would possibly exist is the Blackpill, it is a ideology that tells of the inequality of modern men towards modern women, as well as analyzes the structural indifferences of dating behavior in the 21th century.

The redpill is very similar, only that Redpilled people still pursue women not confronting the aspects of the Blackpill that focuses more on physical features or being completely anti feminism.

Inceldom overall is BAD and not benefical for the system. The system prefers growth which cant occure if men are not in a bound relationship thus being consumers, as well as not having sex that could *possibly* lead to childbirth, thus creating a new wageslaves that fuels the system in all brakets.

Incels can also be NEETS which is destructive for the system and can also worsen the state of the individual.
"Incel movement" is in quotation marks in the title, suggesting that it is not a genuine movement but shares some characteristics.

"Inceldom overall is BAD and not benefical for the system. The system prefers growth"

The growth of third worlders in Western nations, yes. Passive European inceldom benefits them in this regard.