Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Is the "incel movement" effectively pro-system?

men hate women
I LOVE THEM BUT THEY HATE ME. WHY EVERYONE THING WE HATE THEM? I WANT WOMEN THAT I CAN LOVE THAT LICK MY FEETS AND SHIT

imo if you care abt the 'wider societal implications' of your personal beliefs, you are a nerd and should chill out

It becomes a breeding ground for tall poppy syndrome, deranged misanthropy and anti-female invective (probably frequently egged on by federal agents), which hurts your psyche as a man irrespective of anything else
feds

This is a thoroughly demoralised perspective which couldn't play more into their hands.

Their regime is based on lies, immorality and it's fundamentally opposed to nature. It will collapse just as communism did, which also seemed inevitable for a very long time.​
Communism was part of the international world order, and its rise and fall was orchestrated by the elites. Both capitalism and communism, though superficially opposing, are two sides of the same coin that serve to enslave the masses.

As for the regime being anti-nature, with the help of modern technology, the regime can easily overcome nature and play God as it pleases.

Communism was part of the international world order, and its rise and fall was orchestrated by the elites. Both capitalism and communism, though superficially opposing, are two sides of the same coin that serve to enslave the masses.

As for the regime being anti-nature, with the help of modern technology, the regime can easily overcome nature and play God as it pleases.
make me new president I will solve all problems, I will end like john kennedy

1. It promotes an attitude of personal and political demoralisation ("It's over."), therefore any self-improvement or political action is at best pointless if not dangerous
  2. The ideology is effectively anti-natal, if not suicidal
  3. The label is "bad optics", suggesting that they are driven entirely by sexual deprivation (rather than romantic deprivation, which is far more accurate) and this is associated with the cultural archetype of the ugly, physically weak, evil villain
  4. It suggests that the men who self-identify as incels are inherently disgusting to the opposite sex (which is harmful if not crushing for ones self-esteem, confidence and will) and thus repulsive to other men as well as women, discouraging anyone but the most despairing men from identifying with it
  5. The term is used to smear genuine opponents of the system by conflating those who believe in (among other things) a virile and healthy patriarchal order with often deranged and depraved, terminally online, nihilistic and impotent individuals
  6. It's a term which (effectively) excludes women inherently, making it far less effective in terms of achieving concrete goals
  7. It becomes a breeding ground for tall poppy syndrome, deranged misanthropy and anti-female invective (probably frequently egged on by federal agents), which hurts your psyche as a man irrespective of anything else (the spectre of inceldom fosters increased hatred and distrust between men and women, with a litany of negative consequences)
  8. It promotes the idea of a race-blind quasi-communist movement against "the matriarchy", which is an inherently unstable, unnatural coalition and based on a flawed analysis of power dynamics in society
  9. The best known "incel hero" is spree killer Elliot Rodger: a psychologically repulsive narcissist of half-Asian descent (other prominent faces of inceldom include Armenian Alek Minassian and a mulatto whose name I cannot recall)
  10. It diverts a lot of fundamentally positive and potentially revolutionary (European) masculine energy into a futile and self-destructive end
SIR HOW I CAN GET OUT OF THIS SITE? I DONT WANT TO BE HERE ANYMORE???? PLEASE TELLLLLL MEEEEEEEEE

can you show tits now?
no I am not a foid

but the foid we put in charge of hypnotizing u for mkultra + brainwashing u might be willing to show tits if u ask politely

I think inceldom itself is largely orthogonal (i.e. irrevalant) to politics, because our issues are deeply personal (loneliness and celibacy due to our ugliness). Governments do not (and should not) interfere with personal matters of its citizens.

You could argue that governments should provide free cosmetic surgery to incels, which would make the matter political, but such ideas are as far fetched as a 10/10 girl knocking on your door wanting to have sex with you.

Governments do not (and should not) interfere with personal matters of its citizens.
yes they should

state-mandated gf's for all

I think inceldom itself is largely orthogonal (i.e. irrevalant) to politics, because our issues are deeply personal (loneliness and celibacy due to our ugliness). Governments do not (and should not) interfere with personal matters of its citizens.

You could argue that governments should provide free cosmetic surgery to incels, which would make the matter political, but such ideas are as far fetched as a 10/10 girl knocking on your door wanting to have sex with you.
Women can use fakeup what can we use?

the patriarchy should abolish human rights for foids and consider them living sexdolls
FED! TRY TO MAKE OTHERS TO SAY SOMETHING BAD HA I'M TO HIGH IQ FOR THAT SAAR OFFICER YOU CAN NEVER TRICK ME

FED! TRY TO MAKE OTHERS TO SAY SOMETHING BAD HA I'M TO HIGH IQ FOR THAT SAAR OFFICER YOU CAN NEVER TRICK ME
ok here is something bad:

I believe that foids should have rights and that rape is bad. do u agree, fellow feminist on feminism.IS?

(I am trying to bait u into agreeing bc feminism is bad, then u will have said something bad and we can arrest u)

Pathetic is an insult, nihilist is purely descriptive.

I was a pathetic nihilist too, it's not going to lead to happiness because it's at odds with our nature.
idk I think people can be happier if they chill out

and nihilist isn't a description, it's just u getting angry and saying the worst epithet that came to mind

"i.e. irrevalant) to politics"

Utterly absurd. Sex/family/natality is of fundamental importance and a huge motivating factor. Men without relationships also have more freedom of action (including political) in many ways. Mass celibacy is a driving force politically.

"Governments do not (and should not) interfere"

Are you insane? Governments don't and shouldn't interfere in our personal lives? You haven't thought about politics or philosophy very seriously.​

Utterly absurd. Sex/family/natality is of fundamental importance and a huge motivating factor. Men without relationships also have more freedom of action (including political) in many ways. Mass celibacy is a driving force politically.

Are you insane? Governments don't and shouldn't interfere in our personal lives? You haven't thought about politics or philosophy very seriously.​
I get this poppy syndrome

idk I think people can be happier if they chill out

and nihilist isn't a description, it's just u getting angry and saying the worst epithet that came to mind
"Chill out man, nothing matters"

What is that but a pure expression of nihilism?

"Nothing to kill or die for" - John Lennon's globo-communist anthem which totally isn't a suicide cult for Westerners

"Chill out man, nothing matters"
you added the last part jfl

not caring about the political stance of the 'incel movement' =/= nihilism

you added the last part jfl

not caring about the political stance of the 'incel movement' =/= nihilism
You've already established that you're a "chilled" individualist who doesn't believe in collective political ideals or action. This type is nihilistic to the core and leads an empty existence, which is exactly how they want you to be.​

Goverments care about sex, family and birth rates, but do not care you or me, as individuals, have any success with finding woman to have sex and having that woman to bear children for you.

This type is nihilistic to the core and leads an empty existence, which is exactly how they want you to be.​
to the contrary, I believe that living an empty existence would not be a good choice for an individualist. it would not be as much fun

that is y u should not worry abt analyzing the 'incel movement' it is boring

First of all like many already said: Inceldom isnt a movement, it's a state of being due to having undisirable traits such as ugly facial features, unhealty physique, being of short height, being non neurotypical or being depressed. Being an Incel can also simply occure due to being financially unstable and thus not of interest for a women to start a relationship or having a very unpleasing personality that can even further be enhanced by average to below average looks, thus being framed a "creep" which can make the individual not seek out female validation further.

The term "Incel" is used more frequently nowadays since it means involuntarily celibate - yet 60% of Gen Z males are still virgins and 80% of 18 to 25 yo have said in a 2023 study that they havent had sex in at least 1 year or more.

There is a steady increase in voluntary celibate behavior in women, which increases the involuntary celibate characteristics of young men. As such it isnt a movement, but more so a reaction to the changes of social interaction amoung people. This is further fueled by feminism, social media, dating apps and financial instability.

The only movement that would possibly exist is the Blackpill, it is a ideology that tells of the inequality of modern men towards modern women, as well as analyzes the structural indifferences of dating behavior in the 21th century.

The redpill is very similar, only that Redpilled people still pursue women not confronting the aspects of the Blackpill that focuses more on physical features or being completely anti feminism.

Inceldom overall is BAD and not benefical for the system. The system prefers growth which cant occure if men are not in a bound relationship thus being consumers, as well as not having sex that could *possibly* lead to childbirth, thus creating a new wageslaves that fuels the system in all brakets.

Incels can also be NEETS which is destructive for the system and can also worsen the state of the individual.

Inceldom overall is BAD and not benefical for the system. The system prefers growth which cant occure if men are not in a bound relationship thus being consumers, as well as not having sex that could *possibly* lead to childbirth, thus creating a new wageslaves that fuels the system in all brakets.
Lol as technology advances and enables artificial insemination, births and cloning on a mass scale, the traditional notion of family will no longer be relevant to the system as it can simply mass breed wage slaves and workers like cattle and genetically engineer them to be obedient and complacent. Why do you think anti-natalism is becoming more and more prevalent in the West and promoted by the elites? They know that the concept of the family will soon have no place and will be an obstacle to their Brave New World.

Lol as technology advances and enables artificial insemination, births and cloning on a mass scale, the traditional notion of family will no longer be relevant to the system as it can simply mass breed wage slaves and workers like cattle and genetically engineer them to be obedient and complacent. Why do you think anti-natalism is becoming more and more prevalent in the West and promoted by the elites? They know that the concept of the family will soon have no place and will be an obstacle to their Brave New World.
Lmao you must be stupid to belive this nonsense. This aint Star wars the clone wars buddy. Whos taking care of these children? Whos paying for them? How does this align with human rights? Who will house them? How will their emotional and psychological state be if they have, yah know NO PARENTS?

Humans arent cheap, take 18+ years to ripe and arent efficiant. There aint no cloning and artifical human workforce EVER.

There is no incel movement, faggot. Its just a bunch of us talking about how aids it is to be mogged by society.

Lmao you must be stupid to belive this nonsense. This aint Star wars the clone wars buddy. Whos taking care of these children? Whos paying for them? How does this align with human rights? Who will house them? How will their emotional and psychological state be if they have, yah know NO PARENTS?

Humans arent cheap, take 18+ years to ripe and arent efficiant. There aint no cloning and artifical human workforce EVER.
Artificial reproduction won't replace natural human reproduction overnight, but it will become established over the course of several decades or more probably centuries because it is inevitable with the endless stream of technological progress. The agricultural revolution and the previous industrial revolutions have completely changed human existence and reshaped the structure of human society. I believe that once we reach this technological singularity, which among other things makes artificial reproduction possible, we will experience a gradual and at the same time dramatic change that is comparable but also much more extreme than previous leaps in human progress. We can only speculate about how human society will change to adapt to this inevitable technological singularity, but it will.

Last edited: