Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Online game I can cheat in! That don’t have a lot of other cheaters!

Heartless

Heartless

ᛋᛋProud Americelᛋᛋ 卐Racist卐Misogynist卐Degenerate卐
★★★★
I gain satisfaction from topping leaderboards and cheating in games is fun to a certain degree. Idle games especially since it requires low investment on time and energy. I remember years ago when I had an android and made my own cheat table to manipulate ammunition in Gun Gals so that my ultra strong long reload time revolver could shoot infinitely and topped leaderboards and damage rankings.

It FELT GREAT!

So what are some online games or community games (iOS modded ipas or PC) that I can actively cheat in that doesn’t have a lot of others doing it?

Not adverse to paying money, like the minimal crowd in FO76 with X22 aimbots during the PVP phase. Fun as a fuck. But i don’t have a lot of free time anymore, so more active idle games with cheats are more fun.

Not an idle game, but Combat Arms. Pretty sure the community is still active, too.

Me and a buddy used to cheat our asses off in that game back around 10-ish years ago. We would join lobbies, turn on all the rage settings, and use a teleport cheat to teleport to players and instantly aimbot them. Wipe out lobbies in seconds. The reactions we got were priceless.

Fun times. Not a lot of other cheaters, like you said, either.

Asiacel posting

Cheating in online video games is pure niggatry, cease this behavior immediately.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back