Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Online Gambling Was Insane COPE for me These Days - Made $780 and Lost It All

U

uninstall

Banned
-
holy mother fucking shit at gambling

so I started betting online mainly on football games

started with usd 30 and lost it all then added 20 usd more and turned it into USD 780 by betting ALL-in on MEGA low odds

and then

I was about to get USD 1000 but in the last second a bullshit team in some sandnigger land scored and I lost it all

-------------------------

BUT

THOSE TWO DAYS I was not even thinking about pussy. I legit forgot about it. I actually felt better than I've had in years - full of adrenaline, positive, happy

the old me looked like a loser

----

After the loss I deleted my account. I actually had to live chat with those fuckers and they asked me 20 questions before deleting my account - such fuckers

But thank god I did it, because currently I am itching to register again but since the process is slow I don't wanna do it.

---

Holy shit at the addiction

it's been 2 days and yet this shit is more addictive than vagina, heroine, weed, food

THAT ADRENALINE is insane

But in the end THE HOUSE ALWAYS WINs

I lost USD 50 and tbh it was worth for the thrill, but i am shocked by how addictive it is

I wanna get into gambling tbh sounds like a fun cope