Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Onision’s meltdown and jb allegations

I don’t think he had sex with someone he adopted. I also don’t think someone needs to be set on fire for banging a barely legal foid (I doubt you really would set him on fire be realistic)
Naw dude i read it on twitter. And look all women are children so taking advantage of them is wrong. Its like punching a retard. and yeah no i am just drunk and any thing i say is purely methophorical. I mean set a fire under his ass for him to become a better person and inspire him to overcome his failings to see the light that we are all one people united in justice seeking fairneness and equality for all mankind. LOL

Haha, WTF. That is the funniest shit I have seen in a while. I thought he was faking it for a bit. Video of the year.

Naw dude i read it on twitter. And look all women are children so taking advantage of them is wrong. Its like punching a retard. and yeah no i am just drunk and any thing i say is purely methophorical. I mean set a fire under his ass for him to become a better person and inspire him to overcome his failings to see the light that we are all one people united in justice seeking fairneness and equality for all mankind. LOL
I would still say it’s dumb to kill a guy for banging a barely legal foid

also be careful what you believe on Twitter

He is a massive faggot,hope he gets in jail and ropes

I would still say it’s dumb to kill a guy for banging a barely legal foid

also be careful what you believe on Twitter
Im just saying IF i was a father and I spent 18 years raising some kid and a chad comes along and pumps and dumps her and now she is crying all the time and drops out of school. Or gets pregant and now I have to take care of ANOTHER fucking kid for 18 years. No more chilling and getting drunk and doing what i want. I would be fucking LIVID! And all for a cheap nut. Thats why we need to make sure all chads are happily married and cannot access the general population. becasue they will fuck 100s of women and wreck 1000s of betabux arrangments. anyway. heres some baptist guy on how to keep your daughter from thotting it up.

He is a massive faggot,hope he gets in jail and ropes
Is it because of the jb allegations?
Im just saying IF i was a father and I spent 18 years raising some kid and a chad comes along and pumps and dumps her and now she is crying all the time and drops out of school. Or gets pregant and now I have to take care of ANOTHER fucking kid for 18 years. No more chilling and getting drunk and doing what i want. I would be fucking LIVID! And all for a cheap nut. Thats why we need to make sure all chads are happily married and cannot access the general population. becasue they will fuck 100s of women and wreck 1000s of betabux arrangments. anyway. heres some baptist guy on how to keep your daughter from thotting it up.

What if your daughter was 25? Also every 18 year old foid bangs chads

Is it because of the jb allegations?
Nah I hated him before that
I cant stand him,annoying attention whore narcissictic cunt

Why are you so interested in some blown out e-celeb from 2013,OP?

Nah I hated him before that
I cant stand him,annoying attention whore narcissictic cunt

Why are you so interested in some blown out e-celeb from 2013,OP?
He’s been all over the online media recently

Its the first time he has been "relevant" in half a decade
Dont care about him tbh
Well everyone on YouTube brings him up

The new videos sound like he's trolling to me. Especially the part where he says he's trying to get a job at mcdonalds.

Naw dude i read it on twitter. And look all women are children so taking advantage of them is wrong.
Obtaining pussy from foids isn't taking advantage of them. They freely give it away to chad daily anyway.

Recently Onision has been facing lots of controversy. There’s a bunch of allegations of him starting relationships with jb foids and now Chris Hansen investigates it

he doxxed one of his accusers and got banned from Patreon for it and now he’s being seen as a “pedophile” and being exposed by tranny Blaire White and other youtubers. Now onision is having a meltdown and is uploading several videos having a meltdown, screaming, coughing, crying and spilling drinks all over himself shirtless

I have a feeling that onision is gonna rope soon. Dude’s reputation is ruined and everyone’s attacking him online because he started relationships with jb foids. These foids were 14-17 (usually 16/17) and one of them was 17 while he was 24
Who the fuck is Onision?

he thinks it's still 2005 and fucking random teens off myspace is still a thing, now it's #metoo time

He's a psychopath and he's fake crying in the vids. He took uploaded a video of his jb gf having a seizure