Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Onision’s meltdown and jb allegations

I've been close to losing my mind and roping on a whim just like that dude.

Onision did much things much worse than dating jb foids
I've been close to losing my mind and roping on a whim just like that dude.
But what did you watch? What were you calling heartbreaking?

Eh, he's a fucking chad who wasted his potential. Feels good to see him get what he deserves.
The reason he deserve it is NOT for dating jb though I mean obviously
I don't think there's an incel that's attractive or famous tbh.
Any celebrities who you do like?

Last edited:
I think Onision might rope soon

17 and 24 isn't that bad honestly. Isn't that still legal too?

Also, I wish I could be 24 again.
go to usa they will say you are a pedo and want you prisoned and killed

His most recent videos are absolutely hilarious. This mans castle is burning.

Surely this is off-topic

go to usa they will say you are a pedo and want you prisoned and killed
USA’s moral panic over pedophilia wasn’t always this extreme
His most recent videos are absolutely hilarious. This mans castle is burning.
I consider those videos really disturbing like holy shit

USA’s moral panic over pedophilia wasn’t always this extreme

I consider those videos really disturbing like holy shit
He's always had his blinded followers and patreons, now that it's gone and the horrible things he's done have come out: He realizes he's ruined. No more internet money. He's having mental breakdowns. It's fucking funny.

This guy has maybe 4/10 facially max

how the fuck can anyone call this guy a chad?

also we're just calling all straight males pedos now?

fucking a younger woman automatically makes you a kid fucker?

He's always had his blinded followers and patreons, now that it's gone and the horrible things he's done have come out: He realizes he's ruined. No more internet money. He's having mental breakdowns. It's fucking funny.
So you’re mad at him for dating jb or for something else?

So you’re mad at him for dating jb or for something else?
"Mad at him" I'm not mad at him. I really only know him for his stupid video on Suicide. If he's fucking underage girls, I'm not shocked. I also see what you're doing.

This guy has maybe 4/10 facially max

how the fuck can anyone call this guy a chad?

also we're just calling all straight males pedos now?

fucking a younger woman automatically makes you a kid fucker?
Banging an 18/19 year old makes you a pedo according to SJWs

"Mad at him" I'm not mad at him. I really only know him for his stupid video on Suicide. If he's fucking underage girls, I'm not shocked. I also see what you're doing.
So what’s your opinion on him banging jb foids?
I don’t, he’s had everything that I never have or ever will
I always feel bad for people who nobody else feels bad for

So what’s your opinion on him banging jb foids?
If they were of age, I don't care. If they weren't of age, pretty disgusting. I'm not into young girls.

If they were of age, I don't care. If they weren't of age, pretty disgusting. I'm not into young girls.
Every man will sometimes find a 16/17 year old attractive, most men just don’t act on it
yeah he's an asshole for other reasons not for sex with legal aged girls.
Reasons like what? I’m new to onision

I really hate onision because he’s an egotistical childish little bastard

Whatever, Onision did this to himself. He had everything and he thought he was untouchable and now he's fallen. So I don't care what happens to him, nor do I care if he had sex with underaged girls. Ayano Shrug

Whatever, Onision did this to himself. He had everything and he thought he was untouchable and now he's fallen. So I don't care what happens to him, nor do I care if he had sex with underaged girls. View attachment 174616
What if this was some random guy banging jb foids?

Examples?
He just acts like he’s a young teen. Listen to his songs or read one of his books. I used to like him when I was younger, but now that I’m older I realize he’s just immature and hypocritical.

To be honest, he's just doing what every Chad out there also does, ie fuck jailbait, he's just a public figure.

What if this was some random guy banging jb foids?
I don't care if a 45 year old man fucks a 12 year old girl. I have no fucks to give about pedophiles, hebephiles or ephibophiles. So whatever.

To be honest, he's just doing what every Chad out there also does, ie fuck jailbait, he's just a public figure.
Yep. Famous chads can’t get away with banging jb these days
I don't care if a 45 year old man fucks a 12 year old girl. I have no fucks to give about pedophiles, hebephiles or ephibophiles. So whatever.
What’s something about onision that you DO actually hate?

He’s a chad/chadlite who went full SJW just let him die

He was an SJW? When?
He’s married to a fucking tranny?????? and is all about “LGBTQXCCNX” rights it’s fucking filth
Check out his fucking creature of a partner “Kai” it’s disgust

He’s married to a fucking tranny?????? and is all about “LGBTQXCCNX” rights it’s fucking filth
Check out his fucking creature of a partner “Kai” it’s disgust
Wasn’t onision a feminist?

That’s Cucked enough isn’t it?
Marrying a tranny is worse tho if you think otherwise you might be a mentally ill faggot too

That’s Cucked enough isn’t it?
Marrying a tranny is worse tho if you think otherwise you might be a mentally ill faggot too
So people are mad at him for banging jb instead of marrying a tranny

Who the hell is Oniichan and why should I care?

Recently Onision has been facing lots of controversy. There’s a bunch of allegations of him starting relationships with jb foids and now Chris Hansen investigates it

he doxxed one of his accusers and got banned from Patreon for it and now he’s being seen as a “pedophile” and being exposed by tranny Blaire White and other youtubers. Now onision is having a meltdown and is uploading several videos having a meltdown, screaming, coughing, crying and spilling drinks all over himself shirtless

I have a feeling that onision is gonna rope soon. Dude’s reputation is ruined and everyone’s attacking him online because he started relationships with jb foids. These foids were 14-17 (usually 16/17) and one of them was 17 while he was 24

isn’t he a chadlite. these old foods get so triggered when chad and chad lites go for younger girls lmso

maybe if they didn’t ride 200 dicks by 25 then chads wouldn’t pick 17 yo girl

he's advised by his lawyer/s to release these meltdown videos to build a case for insanity/mental instability :rolleyes:

isn’t he a chadlite. these old foods get so triggered when chad and chad lites go for younger girls lmso

maybe if they didn’t ride 200 dicks by 25 then chads wouldn’t pick 17 yo girl
exactly. these days a guy cannot a date someone even a little younger than him without being called a "pedophile"
he's advised by his lawyer/s to release these meltdown videos to build a case for insanity/mental instability :rolleyes:
how do you know?

I love when people come here and post down on their luck Chads and tell me I'm supposed to feel sorry for them even though they've lived a life 20 times better than mine.

I love when people come here and post down on their luck Chads and tell me I'm supposed to feel sorry for them even though they've lived a life 20 times better than mine.
Onision’s life is worse than ours right now

I hear he adopded a girl and had sex with her on her 18th b day. Now if i was the father i would have set him on fire. but it is just a sad world we live in that a man has to resort to woody alan tier tactics to get laid. i mean the dude looks like a caveman. Norwood 0 but normal foids are too picky for you to have a SINGLE flaw. Since you are competing with the dream chad in thier minds they think tey deserve.

I hear he adopded a girl and had sex with her on her 18th b day. Now if i was the father i would have set him on fire. but it is just a sad world we live in that a man has to resort to woody alan tier tactics to get laid. i mean the dude looks like a caveman. Norwood 0 but normal foids are too picky for you to have a SINGLE flaw. Since you are competing with the dream chad in thier minds they think tey deserve.
I don’t think he had sex with someone he adopted. I also don’t think someone needs to be set on fire for banging a barely legal foid (I doubt you really would set him on fire be realistic)