Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Oneitiscel trait: You try not to think of your oneitis spending Valentine's Day with Chad.

B33troot

B33troot

Officer
★★★
Oneitiscel trait: You try not to think of your oneitis spending Valentine's Day with Chad.

Bonus Oneitiscel trait #1: You keep getting unwanted, intrusive thoughts of her in bed with Chad on Valentine's Day.

Bonus Oneitiscel trait #2: You are constantly aware that she doesn't even think of you.

Another Oneitis cuck:feelsseriously::feelsseriously:

@Pancakecel another one

Oneitiscel trait: You try not to think of your oneitis spending Valentine's Day with Chad.

Bonus Oneitiscel trait #1: You keep getting unwanted, intrusive thoughts of her in bed with Chad on Valentine's Day.

Bonus Oneitiscel trait #2: You are constantly aware that she doesn't even think of you.
just stay home

My cucked brain made me dream of me meeting with my former oneitis last night, it was depressing

That wont stop the thoughts.
just like hate her you know

you have to outpower the cucked feeling by hating her, she doesnt even fucking like u because shes a fucking hoe you should wish shes dead instead of simping of her

Grown ass nigga acting like a female :feelskek: "I'm gonna block you":foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:
Michael Jordan Lol GIF

Damn you want to make me feel like shit

Sorry. Didn't mean to. But if it makes you feel any better, I'm feeling like shit too right now.
Naw don't feel sorry for that it's just the fact that we are the bottom of society everyone hates us we can't do anything

I don't know if they have valentine's day in Vietnam.

:feelskek:

Lmao pathetic, it's not my fault you're a muh oneitis cuck
The little faggot is crying ovER a bitch who doesn't even acknowledge his existence :feelskek:

The little faggot is crying ovER a bitch who doesn't even acknowledge his existence :feelskek:
Typical haha, some users really need to grow a pair here

Lmfao brutal. I hear this and it applies to me. I just cant help it sometimes man. I don't know why my brain does this :feelsrope:

I can relate. It's not really onetises since I don't have one, but it's mostly the girls who have rejected me from that year.