Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Oneitis fags mack me sick

StoryVillain

StoryVillain

Greycel
Imagine being obsessed over 1 whore who doesnt even stand out even if she does dosnt matter

Imagine worrying about a whore while she fucks chads and givss you nothin:reeeeee::reeeeee:

Oneitis=cuck I rlly dont get why u fags just dont pay a female you rlly like

I'll excuse it if you're still bluepilled. But yeah, having oneitis after being blackpilled is pathetic.

Yeah, blackpilled men don't have oneitis, except if it's a whore they specifically hate more than the average foid.

It took me a long time to get over my oneitis so I understand. :(

did you read my thread

I live reminding them of how their oneitis is getting creampied by Chad. @Crestfallen95

That, and she probably doesn't want to be around you.
How do these fags even like creatures that Hate them for not having the right skull or because there skeleton isnt long enough and they hate u for that

How do these fags even like creatures that Hate them for not having the right skull or because there skeleton isnt long enough and they hate u for that
They still hold onto the illusion that foids are empathetic and that they don't care about looks.

They still hold onto the illusion that foids are empathetic and that they don't care about looks.
Im brootal with foids if a foid i paid for doesnt have the right vagina type when they take off there clothes i wont fuk it and will take my money back

It's becoming insufferable

Oneitis is my only hope to escape inceldom. I know she is mosty likely enjoying her life, like all other whores. But two years ago she sent me a text, other foids didn't. I can't forget it, it's my only hope left...