Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR I can finally understand oneitis cucks. My dream diary (REAL NIGGAS GTFIH)

Swagpilled

Swagpilled

swagpilled
★★★★★
I can understand all those oneitis cucks, now that something similar has happened to me. although not in real life. I was recently sleeping, as you do, and I met my very own oneitis (dream wife(get it?)).

I had a bizarre dream, and it somehow led to me and my dream girl going to the beach and she got in naked, inviting me in aswell, also there was someone el;se but I don't remember well enough. I refused to get in at first but later I did and it somehow ended in me hugging her and sucking on her tit. Then she pushed me off and both of them laughed at me. I don't remember much more but I woke up later and had to cry. she was the perfect girl. Knowing she doesn't exist in real life and even if she did she would reject me is killing me inside. Even thinking about this story is making me tear up and suicidal.

I could never have a oneitis in real life but I can still understand the feeling and the dread. And while I still hate every retard on here that talks about oneitis's I can feel with you guys somewhat. Just in a different way.
Truly I am cursed

Good Morning Love GIF
She has great features but this gif repulses me for some reason

truecels have oneitis

When a foid shows you emotions other than disgust and indifference of course you’ll become obsessed with her.