Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel ONEITIS BLOCKED ME forever, unfriended me and BLOCKED me from all social media, I LOST my only opportunity. REJECTED. I'm afraid to become a jihadicel

Asgard

Asgard

bgie-gov.net
★★★★★
She fucking BLOCKED me, she deleted me from everything... my ONEITIS, THE ONE I THOUGH I'D ASCEND or stay away from Wahabbism... but now, now... minutes later, IM FUCKING DONE! THIS IS A FUCKINH JOKE! MOTJERFUCKING SHIT!

you know what to do:feelsaww:

You had no chance.
Thanks to her blocking you, it'll be easier for you to move on.
Out of sight, out of mind.

She fucking BLOCKED me, she deleted me from everything... my ONEITIS, THE ONE I THOUGH I'D ASCEND or stay away from Wahabbism... but now, now... minutes later, IM FUCKING DONE! THIS IS A FUCKINH JOKE! MOTJERFUCKING SHIT!
Time to rape her use every hole and invite some incels like me to beat and rape her too fucking vile whore (in GTA) :reeeeee::feelsree:

You should read @Emba's post about oneitis's. That old fucker has experience. Not saying it'll help but he talks about what you're feeling a bit.

I had a oneitis once but I got over her when I realised that every girl has the same hole between her legs, they’re all the same, there’s nothing that your crush can give you that other girls can’t, there’s 4 billion females in the world, just find another

I often check my past oneitises to see if they've uploaded any new pics to coom to :feelsmage: it helps to see more pics if you make a chadfish account and add them (not instantly after getting blocked to avoid any suspicion) :feelsmage::bigbrain:
You should read @Emba's post about oneitis's. That old fucker has experience. Not saying it'll help but he talks about what you're feeling a bit.
WHICH POST IS THIS :reeeeee: WHY YOU REFER TO A POST WITHOUT LINKING IT :reeeeee:

WHICH POST IS THIS :reeeeee: WHY YOU REFER TO A POST WITHOUT LINKING IT :reeeeee:
Cuz I don't don't know how. I'm retarded but here's my best shot.

Well its ore "blocking" but not pre public shunning.

She's giving head to chad right now I can assure you that

That’s what happens when you have an oneitis

No wahabbism for your face

i hate inceldom, i wish I could experience life

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back