Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Uncle Emba's "oneitus theory"

Emba

Emba

Jarjar Sphinx
★★★★★
oneitus theory

Take the forest gump "jennypill"

tldr: it's futile.

a oneitus is a girl you like to the exclusion of all others...

"she's the only one for you"

hence "one" -itus!

itus is a type of chronic disease. or a common suffix of diseases.

suggesting that a oneitus, is a mental disease.

because, you only love her, she doesn't love you. Or perhaps even know that you exist! or maybe she hates you?

it's a one-way thing.

anyway, here are a few ways to catch it... (the oneitus disease)

### constant IRL presence...
at work, a customer, a client, someone you physically see often.

### you get, "love at first sight!" &, "she's perfect for you!" or maybe she's just pretty? "she you're type?"

### but mostly because...

"you think she's in your league." Ie; she seems "possible" to get.? perhaps a looksmatch? thought-match?

she has low self esteem? meek? demure? sad? alone? poor? clueless? meek? kind? sweet?

you think you have a chance, because you have some commonality. a style. or you think she "needs you," and

If their were no other dudes waiting on her list... she might actually CHOSE YOU!

she has a line of dudes of all kinds waiting for access to her! and dudes willing to simp for just a smile from her!

dudes willing to beat you're ass if she frowns in your direction!

ha! maybe before computer phones it was possible to get a oneitus to love you.... (didn't do shit for me bros!)

because, if you have ANY flaws, she will not pick you! if she has ANY hope of "doing better" than you, she will refuse you...

anyway. for some reason you think,
"you have a chance!"

but if she's an adult female...

she's known for many years that everyone with a dick wants to stick it in her!

that's her, "magical power!"

she gets her choice! naturally, she wants the best she can get! (#thanksjews)

and while she's chasing her gdmf dream dood, she's gonna ignore the right dude! the "perfect" dude. she could have been "happy" or, "content," but she wants to be "ecstatic!"

so, she's gonna ignore reality!
(#thanksjews)
just like that forest gump whore...

Shell end up a single mom or a catlady.

having a oneitus can blind you to alternative girls, that might, "have eyes for YOU!"

you see shit like that all the time in movies.... eyes for the Stacy while the Becky loves you... etc... but you don't notice it - and she moves on...

as a incel you simply don't have the luxury of having a oneitus!

you have only a short window of time before you get uglier!

you might be getting the eye from some chick that "thinks you are perfect for her!" (yeah it's a stretch! but it's possible!)

instead of focusing on some cunt that doesn't see you, look for the ones that do...

I seem to remember, that 45 years ago when I was in university, I always had a oneitus, that I was focused on. I moved from one oneitus to another!

and I got none of them! lots of blackpills though... lots of anger! as if I could. choose! lol! what a laugh!

I probably was too stupid to see the timid mouse girl that was wanting me.

ofc, mouse girls don't exist anymore! because all it takes is a few "likes" to turn a sweet girl into a camwhore!

All is takes is a compliment (or smile) from Chad to turn a unter-becky into a Stacy! (At least in her head!)

I'm in favor of one itis.

It's ok to love someone, without them loving you back.

I seem to remember, that 45 years ago when I was in university, I always had a oneitus, that I was focused on. I moved from one oneitus to another!

and I got none of them! lots of blackpills though... lots of anger! as if I could. choose! lol! what a laugh!

ofc, mouse girls don't exist anymore! because all it takes is a few "likes" to turn a sweet girl into a camwhore!

All is takes is a compliment (or smile) from Chad to turn a unter-becky into a Stacy! (At least in her head!)
boomer memoirs. youngcel whippersnappercels can get nothing these days

Absolutely true.

I will simp for any female I find attractive

the jennypill is the most brutal pill. when you finally get a chance to fuck your oneitis she probably has AIDS

I'm in favor of one itis.

It's ok to love someone, without them loving you back.
Found the cuck!

Reported!!!
boomer memoirs. youngcel whippersnappercels can get nothing these days
My condolences bro
Got any salt?
the jennypill is the most brutal pill. when you finally get a chance to fuck your oneitis she probably has AIDS
And a niggerchild or five...

Uncle Emba strikes again

we used to call them 'cute little ugly girls' :feelshaha:

kids these days will never understand
it's either geomax or rope there is no hope in the west

(#thanksjews)

Jenny was such a bitch
jennypill destroyed me :reeeeee::reeeeee:

Emba the Wise

Oneitis is yankee slang.