Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Oneiticels are cucked. Inherently so.

never began

never began

"WYA bro?" My fucking limit.
Can someone explain to me the difference between oneitis and orbiting? Lmfao there is none.

You should find a woman to settle down, but putting all of your eggs into one woman who literally does not give you attention is the utmost of cucked. Same cels will try to say morals are cucked.

Don’t be so hard on oneitiscels - when certain foids release their pheromones, they can “cast a spell” on a male.

cant be getting oneitises in the first place if youre blackpilled and dont talk to girls, think thats more of a normie thing since to develop feeling for a girl u gotta talk to them, least thats how it works for me
Yes those cells still have bluepill in them, it is something hard to shake off since we've been gaslighted all our lives so it's hard to blame them.

Filth:

Over1

Over2

Over3

Over

Yes it is somewhat cucked, no denying it. But incels will not settle with a woman anyway, we will not be happy anyway and as oneitiscel at least I know the feeling of love. Yes, unrequited love, but it's still a beautiful and profound experience to think, look, talk, write about Her. It is terrible suffering but there is something to it. Tell me bittercel, do you even remember what beauty is?

Yes it is somewhat cucked, no denying it. But incels will not settle with a woman anyway, we will not be happy anyway and as oneitiscel at least I know the feeling of love. Yes, unrequited love, but it's still a beautiful and profound experience to think, look, talk, write about Her. It is terrible suffering but there is something to it. Tell me bittercel, do you even remember what beauty is?
I'm a Hopecell thanks. I believe there's hidden formula to atleast get some of us out of this fucking place, outside the red and blue pills.

Oneiticelling is NOT an option, ITS INEFFECTIVE. I AM NOT GOING TO SURRENDER TO COPES AND I'M NOT GOING TO GIVE UP AND MAKE THREADS ABOUT HOW ZOOMERS ARE 7 FEET TALL

Can someone explain to me the difference between oneitis and orbiting? Lmfao there is none.

You should find a woman to settle down, but putting all of your eggs into one woman who literally does not give you attention is the utmost of cucked. Same cels will try to say morals are cucked.
Not cucked if she's not a slut tbh she isn't fucking nobody else if she is then giga cuck