Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR One year here

Adolf Hitler

Adolf Hitler

Master procrastinator
★★★★★
One year, over 26k posts and most likely 100-115 days online never fucking began :feelsbadman:. While I rot on this forum and others every day and every night my peers are making memories and having the time of there lives. I have basically only spoken to you guys and my family sense joining despite this I honestly haven't felt this connected to anybody sense my best friend moved away when I was in 8th grade. This is the best community I have ever been apart of and the only one I have ever really felt welcome in. This forum is the only place were I can actual talk about my problems without being outcasted any further. Thank you too all my friends for making my inceldom barrable. @DarkStarDown @2002AryanMaxxed1488 @IceStorm @LeFrenchCel @Mango @Puppeter @30klhlvwizard @Chudpreet @wereq

nigger didn't even think of tagging me :lasereyes:

Good to hear that this forum has been great for you.

Congrats man. Hope you can become a staple for years to come. :feelsokman::feelsokman:

Will be one of many... Enjoy your stay :feelsLSD::feelsLSD:

Based bro tbh if we were irl we would hang out and have so much fun

Time flies brocel

B1battledroid

Happy anniversary.

One year, over 26k posts and most likely 100-115 days online never fucking began :feelsbadman:. While I rot on this forum and others every day and every night my peers are making memories and having the time of there lives. I have basically only spoken to you guys and my family sense joining despite this I honestly haven't felt this connected to anybody sense my best friend moved away when I was in 8th grade. This is the best community I have ever been apart of and the only one I have ever really felt welcome in. This forum is the only place were I can actual talk about my problems without being outcasted any further. Thank you too all my friends for making my inceldom barrable. @DarkStarDown @2002AryanMaxxed1488 @IceStorm @LeFrenchCel @Mango @Puppeter @30klhlvwizard @Chudpreet @wereq
You're welcome my bro :feelsYall: :feelscomfy: