Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill One thing that genetics affect that people never talk about, is hair quality

NothingButALoser

NothingButALoser

Virgin
-
And no, Im not talking about balding or the type of the hair (straight, curly, wavy). I'm talking about the actual quality of the hair. I have noticed that incels (me included) have shitty hair quality. Hair is always oily and looks bad overall. Even if you wash ith with the best shampoo it will still look like shit. People will tell you that you wash your hair wrong but in reality it all comes down to bad hair genetics.

Good looking guys have good hair quality even if they shower with shitty products. Their hair drys very fast as if it was never wet to begin with and it looks shiny with nice volume and texture to it and stays clean for several days. All because of GENETICS. The whole "get a haircut bro" is bullshit since if you have shitty hair quality no type of styling is gonne save you. If you polish a turd it will still be a turd.

It's ot about the haircut. It's about the actually quality of the hair. I have seen guys with shitty messy haircuts that looked infinately better than some fashionable ones simply because their hair just looked better overall. More volume, more defined texture, less oil, healthier overall.

Last edited:
very true, also incels have bad scalps

Fuck, why we are fucked not partially, but completely? "U need diet, son, don't eat too much sweet and fat food",aha, when some chad eat whatever he wants and always look good, without oily skin and hair and always lean and muscular.

Fuck, why we are fucked not partially, but completely? "U need diet, son, don't eat too much sweet and fat food",aha, when some chad eat whatever he wants and always look good, without oily skin and hair and always lean and muscular.
I think pretty much anything on your body is genetcially determiend and has little to do with lifestyle

high IQ post, hair quality is very important