Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW To lurkers and ITcels that say that incels won’t fuck ugly women and only wanna bang models, get your asses in here

Clavicus Vile

Clavicus Vile

I sold your soul for a daedric fleshlight
★★★★
If I pursued any of these women in public, they would all undoubtedly reject me. And I would fuck the absolute rancid shit out of all these girls no questions asked if they let me, and I would date them if given the chance and they weren’t whores posting their nudes online.

Not even out of desperation, but I genuinely find these women attractive, but you women aren’t the same when it comes to ugly men. Most men will absolutely fuck and date unattractive women, doesn’t matter how much shit they talk about it. Just goes to show how shallow you women are. That’s just your design to be picky, it’s your biology.

Plus it’s extremely hard to be ugly as a woman. If you have clear enough skin, aren’t obese, or have any disfigurements and are under 35 - 40, and have decent hair. Then It’s really hard to be bottom of the barrel ugly. And even if a woman is truly ugly, she will still get tons of simps in her dms, it does not matter in the slightest.

IMG 2631

IMG 2624
IMG 2623

IMG 2625
IMG 2622
IMG 2621
IMG 2620
IMG 2613
IMG 2221
IMG 2614
IMG 2619
IMG 2222
IMG 2629
IMG 2212

Attachments

• IMG_2631.jpeg
    IMG_2631.jpeg
    53.6 KB · Views: 328
By ugly they mean:

- 100kg+ landwhales
- 40+ yo roasties
- Black and Indian foids if you are white

None the ones you posted are actually ugly smv-wise, the average normie would drag his balls on glass shards to get a chance

By ugly they mean:

- 100kg+ landwhales
- 40+ yo roasties
- Black and Indian foids if you are white

None the ones you posted are actually ugly smv-wise, the average normie would drag his balls on glass shards to get a chance
and then get friendzoned

The problem is these are the exact types of women that HATE their looksmatch (a 3-5 thin male).

IT doesn't even post screencaps from here for the most part nowadays, they moved onto other subreddits and other sites

Like 2 of those chicks are hot :ahegao: :ahegao: :ahegao: :ahegao:

If you wouldn't accept sex from any of these girls you're a fakecel and need to be banned.

None of them are ugly

They all look ok to me.

I would bang an obese 400 pound foid every night if I could

Yeah any guys would be open to dating them, but these women just have highly insane standards.

The problem is these are the exact types of women that HATE their looksmatch (a 3-5 thin male).
The vERy first girl is your absolute looks match and would have made a great wife for you but well you know Chad only of course. :feelsrope:

The vERy first girl is your absolute looks match and would have made a great wife for you but well you know Chad only of course. :feelsrope:
Yep, and I would have happily wifed her up and came with her daily. Alas, it is not to be.

woah now buddy, these are chad-only!!

Man I hate hairy pussy.
Disgusting.

The sad reality is that these girls are above average in the west now, due to obesity rates. Redditors think any female under 200lbs is a 7.

for me as long as they're white or east asian the bar is low