Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious One thing i've noticed by analysing everyone's pictures

Dekim

Dekim

ricefevercel
★★★★★
Everyone's eyes look sad, straight up sad and depressed. Even the guys who are Chad lites still look sad and depressed. If you look at pictures of normies who might even look worse, they don't have that sad look as we do.

Only exception the rule is itsover... but fuck that guy anyway, you lose your right to be sad for a lifetime after you get 10 hookups in 10 days.

Because even chad lites are getting shit on these days via hypergamy

Everyone's eyes look sad, straight up sad and depressed. Even the guys who are Chad lites still look sad and depressed. If you look at pictures of normies who might even look worse, they don't have that sad look as we do.

Only exception the rule is itsover... but fuck that guy anyway, you lose your right to be sad for a lifetime after you get 10 hookups in 10 days.
It’s not the expression, anyone can fake a smile (and even get their eyes and brows into it with experience). It’s the spark in people’s eyes. A lifetime of loneliness, bullying, and hatred will do that to you.

I have the exact look you are talking about. People have even remarked that I sound depressed too.

It’s not the expression, anyone can fake a smile (and even get their eyes and brows into it with experience). It’s the spark in people’s eyes. A lifetime of loneliness, bullying, and hatred will do that to you.

Total suicide fuel fuck

yep

people literally always tell me "yo are u ok bro?" and think im some next mass murderer/school shooter

I have the exact look you are talking about. People have even remarked that I sound depressed too.
The biggest problem with this is that it snowballs, you get rejected which gets your more depressed, which gets you rejected even harder and so on.

The only Chadlite I've witnessed on here is @Twisted

Sell the photos to a face recognition software company.

Can't smile or relax knowing I'm going to spend the rest of my life never feeling a woman. This is what gave jewsel a panic attack.

when you are starved by the lack of sex,validation and initimacy from the opposite sex it can destroy you emotinally,physically and spirtuallly

when you are starved by the lack of sex,validation and initimacy from the opposite sex it can destroy you emotinally,physically and spirtuallly
Especially when you're incel

The biggest problem with this is that it snowballs, you get rejected which gets your more depressed, which gets you rejected even harder and so on.

I know. Bitches will literally reject and make you feel like shit if you looked depressed on top of being ugly.

yes this is why its over for me, my stupid mother doesnt understand my pain
She doesn't understand it probably because YOU'RE NOT UGLY.

I don't take pics or look in mirrors but I get the sense people see this misery in me too.

due to rejection and obsessive masturbation

Normies with "depression" are full of shit. Theyre just bored because their lives dont have any meaning.

So fucking t

ive been asked, why do you look so sad/ down?

people always say I look sad as fuck

I've noticed it too. The "I'm dead inside" eyes.

This is called confirmation bias, if you were unaware of their inceldom you would not see any sadness.

Because we know it's over.