Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious One thing I don't understand about the soylent grin...

iblamemyself

iblamemyself

Banned
-
Why do soyboys still make the soyface when they know now that it's not an attractive facial expression?

The soylent grin is a phenomenon that the whole internet has already talked about. Usually, when people do unattractive or repulsive things, they stop as soon as they realize that the things they are doing are bad.

When I was a teen, I wore those ridiculous cargo pants which, combined with the rest of my trashy clothes, made me look like a legitimate hobo. Which was fun at first, but as soon as I realized that people actually thought I was a bum and fast food cashiers were reluctant to take my order, I threw these clothes in the garbage and started dressing with a little bit more class.

The soyboys, however, keep doing the soy grin.
Why? The whole internet told them that it's unattractive, unmanly, and that people even associate soy grinners with poor health (low testosterone) and a toxic fetish (cucking).
If I had a piece of clothing on me or did something that could even remotely suggest that I was into some crazy shit (even if I was), I would stop doing/ wearing it immediately.

So why do they keep doing it? High IQ cels, pls help me out here.

im not high iq but bump

I think guys do it because they're insecure about their appearance and don't want to present their face as-is, while at the same time not wanting to vamp for the camera. So they wear a ridiculous expression that (maybe) spares them from having their face seen staight-up.

Tbh I don't get it either. No one likes how they look in candid photographs, just gotta suck it up.

cd2.jpg

I think guys do it because they're insecure about their appearance and don't want to present their face as-is, while at the same time not wanting to vamp for the camera. So they wear a ridiculous expression that (maybe) spares them from having their face seen staight-up.

Tbh I don't get it either. No one likes how they look in candid photographs, just gotta suck it up.
That's really sad, ngl :feelsbadman:
There might be something to that theory. It's still weird. I don't open my mouth when I'm frightened. Maybe on a roller coaster when people go "aaahhh". Jfl

My sister's ex bf has one photo where he makes a soy face. He tried to look funny and was bored of the other pics (he and my sister took a lot of photos for social media)

They don't browse these parts bruh. They play fucking zelda and speedrun mario 64 or sum shit. How tf will they know that they're soy.

Shiet, crackas probably think they badass finishing ocarina of time in 30 minutes hahaah

@Dregster666

:soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:
:feelswhere:
Why do soyboys still make the soyface when they know now that it's not an attractive facial expression?

The soylent grin is a phenomenon that the whole internet has already talked about. Usually, when people do unattractive or repulsive things, they stop as soon as they realize that the things they are doing are bad.

When I was a teen, I wore those ridiculous cargo pants which, combined with the rest of my trashy clothes, made me look like a legitimate hobo. Which was fun at first, but as soon as I realized that people actually thought I was a bum and fast food cashiers were reluctant to take my order, I threw these clothes in the garbage and started dressing with a little bit more class.

The soyboys, however, keep doing the soy grin.
Why? The whole internet told them that it's unattractive, unmanly, and that people even associate soy grinners with poor health (low testosterone) and a toxic fetish (cucking).
If I had a piece of clothing on me or did something that could even remotely suggest that I was into some crazy shit (even if I was), I would stop doing/ wearing it immediately.

So why do they keep doing it? High IQ cels, pls help me out here.
:soy:

They don't do it on purpose its just a natural reaction

It's their way of showing submission.

Usually, when people do unattractive or repulsive things, they stop as soon as they realize that the things they are doing are bad.

I think that this is insufficient reason to alter one's behavior. If this were true, then certainly you would not be posting on an incel forum? Shame, while it may function in the short term, tends to yield undesirable consequences, and therefore is not an effective means of social change. I think that living authentically is the most important thing, which is why I feel that people who scoff at clowns are rather insecure with themselves. If you knew that the blackpill were repulsive to women, would you stop doing it, or do you only care what other men think of you?

I think guys do it because they're insecure about their appearance and don't want to present their face as-is, while at the same time not wanting to vamp for the camera.

I think that this is insufficient reason to alter one's behavior. If this were true, then certainly you would not be posting on an incel forum? Shame, while it may function in the short term, tends to yield undesirable consequences, and therefore is not an effective means of social change. I think that living authentically is the most important thing, which is why I feel that people who scoff at clowns are rather insecure with themselves. If you knew that the blackpill were repulsive to women, would you stop doing it, or do you only care what other men think of you?
Are you a fucking homo? Nobody irl knows that I am a member here.

Are you a fucking homo? Nobody irl knows that I am a member here.

So it's like a shameful secret that you keep to yourself knowing that you'd be rejected for this deeply held part of you?

So it's like a shameful secret that you keep to yourself knowing that you'd be rejected for this deeply held part of you?
It is to be kept in my private sphere. Private sphere is a human need and should be a human right. Not everything has to be talked about publicly. You have very autistic views on life, my friend.